Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Stranded on an island...for 2 weeks watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    No one go to Elba in Italy it might possibly be the most boring place I have ever visited AND the WORST holiday. I had no ipod, no tv etc- basically anything electrical (this was my dear old dads idea because apparently I am not, "I do not integrate with the rest of the family"! Anyway, so much so do I now resent my family for making me go I have refused to go to the Maldives with them next week. Another bloody island- I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    No one go to Elba in Italy it might possibly be the most boring place I have ever visited AND the WORST holiday. I had no ipod, no tv etc- basically anything electrical (this was my dear old dads idea because apparently I am not, "I do not integrate with the rest of the family"! Anyway, so much so do I now resent my family for making me go I have refused to go to the Maldives with them next week. Another bloody island- I don't think so.
    I've been there (not for two weeks though).

ReputationRep:
    LOL you're refusing to go to the Maldives because you might have to spend a week without TV. ROFL

ReputationRep:
    you stuck up snob.

i cant belive that your refusing to go on holiday to the maldieves just because your throwing a tantrum at not being alowed your ipod in italy.

stamping your feet is what 2 year olds do.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Napoleon was exiled to Elba!
    LOOL

ReputationRep:
    Go with them, but do whatever I do when forced to endure insufferable family excursions: Take a case full of books.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, please be quiet. No one here wants to hear your spoiled rant about how terrible your life is because you are being deprived of your beloved MTV etc.

Go on, run along and play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeitgeist)
    LOOL
    That's right. Watch out for poisoned wallpaper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeitgeist)
    LOOL
    lol....I know my Dad made me tour round his house- one of the many great *uhum* family day trips :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    here are some books about islands
    Robinson Crusoe
    Swiss Family Robinson
    My Family and other animals
    can't think of anymore
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I am banned from family holidays. I'm also not in my parents will :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Right excuse me its not the fact that I got my mobile pod tv etc taken away its the plain fact that Elba itself is bloody boring and my family is from hell...and if anyone has ever heard of my sister, I think you'll understand :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    Robinson Crusoe
    Swiss Family Robinson
    can't think of anymore
    lord of the flies

MB

ReputationRep:
    Right excuse me its not the fact that I got my mobile pod tv etc taken away its the plain fact that Elba itself is bloody boring and my family is from hell...and if anyone has ever heard of my sister, I think you'll understand :rolleyes:
    Jade Goody's your sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    I am banned from family holidays. I'm also not in my parents will :rolleyes:
    Haha same my parents argue over who doesn't have me. God that sounds depressing but it amuses me. Off to France/Switzerland to see my cousins soon though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Jade Goody's your sister?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Take a book go to the beach swim flirt with Italians what's so bad about that?

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I should contribute : Able was I, ere I saw Elba

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    Robinson Crusoe
    Swiss Family Robinson
    can't think of anymore
    Ulysses. Ireland is an Island, isn't it?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.