Stranded on an island...for 2 weeks

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Charters
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
No one go to Elba in Italy it might possibly be the most boring place I have ever visited AND the WORST holiday. I had no ipod, no tv etc- basically anything electrical (this was my dear old dads idea because apparently I am not, "I do not integrate with the rest of the family"! Anyway, so much so do I now resent my family for making me go I have refused to go to the Maldives with them next week. Another bloody island- I don't think so.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Charters)
No one go to Elba in Italy it might possibly be the most boring place I have ever visited AND the WORST holiday. I had no ipod, no tv etc- basically anything electrical (this was my dear old dads idea because apparently I am not, "I do not integrate with the rest of the family"! Anyway, so much so do I now resent my family for making me go I have refused to go to the Maldives with them next week. Another bloody island- I don't think so.
I've been there (not for two weeks though).
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOL you're refusing to go to the Maldives because you might have to spend a week without TV. ROFL
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you stuck up snob.

i cant belive that your refusing to go on holiday to the maldieves just because your throwing a tantrum at not being alowed your ipod in italy.

stamping your feet is what 2 year olds do.

love Katy ***
Zeitgeist
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Napoleon was exiled to Elba!
LOOL
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Go with them, but do whatever I do when forced to endure insufferable family excursions: Take a case full of books.
muncrun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh, please be quiet. No one here wants to hear your spoiled rant about how terrible your life is because you are being deprived of your beloved MTV etc.

Go on, run along and play.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zeitgeist)
LOOL
That's right. Watch out for poisoned wallpaper!
Charters
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zeitgeist)
LOOL
lol....I know my Dad made me tour round his house- one of the many great *uhum* family day trips :rolleyes:
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh dear
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
here are some books about islands
Robinson Crusoe
Swiss Family Robinson
My Family and other animals
can't think of anymore
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am banned from family holidays. I'm also not in my parents will :rolleyes:
Charters
Rep:
?
Right excuse me its not the fact that I got my mobile pod tv etc taken away its the plain fact that Elba itself is bloody boring and my family is from hell...and if anyone has ever heard of my sister, I think you'll understand :rolleyes:
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
Robinson Crusoe
Swiss Family Robinson
can't think of anymore
lord of the flies

MB
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Right excuse me its not the fact that I got my mobile pod tv etc taken away its the plain fact that Elba itself is bloody boring and my family is from hell...and if anyone has ever heard of my sister, I think you'll understand :rolleyes:
Jade Goody's your sister?
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
I am banned from family holidays. I'm also not in my parents will :rolleyes:
Haha same my parents argue over who doesn't have me. God that sounds depressing but it amuses me. Off to France/Switzerland to see my cousins soon though
Charters
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Jade Goody's your sister?
Yes
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Take a book go to the beach swim flirt with Italians what's so bad about that?
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just thought I should contribute : Able was I, ere I saw Elba

MB
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
Robinson Crusoe
Swiss Family Robinson
can't think of anymore
Ulysses. Ireland is an Island, isn't it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (98)
53.85%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.89%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.73%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.85%

Watched Threads