The Student Room Group

Portfolio

I have interviews for Televison and Radio at Salford and Media Production at South Wales next month and they are requesting a portfolio. However, I have limited experience in the subject as I haven't studied Media since year 11 and I don't have any work to put into a portfolio. So I was wondering what it would entail and if I would be able to create an entire portfolio in a month.

Thanks
Original post by moll1603
I have interviews for Televison and Radio at Salford and Media Production at South Wales next month and they are requesting a portfolio. However, I have limited experience in the subject as I haven't studied Media since year 11 and I don't have any work to put into a portfolio. So I was wondering what it would entail and if I would be able to create an entire portfolio in a month.

Thanks

Have they provided you with any guidance about what your portfolio should contain?

I'd contact both and ask to put your interview back to give you more time - they'll be interviewing through until February or March (or later) so that shouldn't be a problem - give yourself the time to do yourself justice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending