The Student Room Group

Not responding to offers straight away - negative impact?

I have 2 offers for nursing, with one more interview to go late January. I want to wait until I've had my last interview and see if I receive an offer there because I'm not sure where I want to study yet. Would it look bad making them wait a month, or possibly two, before accepting/rejecting an offer? Can uni's retract an offer if I take too long to respond?
Original post by MissDetermined
I have 2 offers for nursing, with one more interview to go late January. I want to wait until I've had my last interview and see if I receive an offer there because I'm not sure where I want to study yet. Would it look bad making them wait a month, or possibly two, before accepting/rejecting an offer? Can uni's retract an offer if I take too long to respond?

No and no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissDetermined

Take as long as you need to make the decision - no-one will criticise you for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending