Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 1
Refreshers stood around campus, purple tshirts last year :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Or the little ticket office inside the font. That's where I gots mine.
Reply 3
Is it worth it?
You'll have to work it out. Work out how many/what nights you plan to go out and see if it comes to over £30.

It almost certainly will.
Reply 5
ull get them from the font bar box office or a couple of us ents/ box office staff ( inc me) will b around the accomodation on college lane and de hav

have u seen the line up for freshers? its on facebook

also we have pendulum playing a live set in november. thats a very big deal!
Reply 7
If you go out every night like I did then its worth it, save yourself a tenner or more but if you're only goin out 3 or 4 nights max then its not worth it.
Reply 8
Me and my housemates were going to get some but it's not really worth it unless you really do intend to use and go to the Font etc. every single night (even on the crap nights *cough*Wednesday*cough*.
Reply 9
if u seen the prices this freshers for the nites then ull see its worth it
Reply 10
In other words the water/beer ratio has increased and so has the price :frown:
Reply 11
prices are higher than normal for the nites with the bigger names. to be honest thats fair.

and there is a reason why price goes up. in order to break even and also to get better acts. if evryfing was dirt cheap then the acts that we wud get wud b crap. tbh for the price we pay to get in its worth it.

more money uh ents has the better the acts, and thats wat we all want.

ppl like jazzy jeff n amerie cost like 6000 and even the ppl we get on the fridays r expensive. i remember seeing the price for lee ryan from blue, he cost 2000, im glad he got bottled tho. plastic bottles so safe :P
Reply 12
btw back to the fresher passes. ull be able to get them from box office or if ur on dehav 2 box office ppl will b there. and one of them is me!

refreshers dont have freshers passes. the reason being that u get given a float and imagine all the money ud have when uve sold all the passes. too much for sum1 to have just wondering abt uni. dehav last year was outside the cafeteria next to all the other union ppl
Reply 13
Thanks for the info jamest.
Reply 14
its cool. any other info about union u wanna know, ask me

Latest

Trending

Trending