Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so the stranded island thread gave me ideas, and this may have come up before and be very common, but who cares. So the question is, if you going to be left on a stranded island, what three things would you want with you and why?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    my bf for sex
    a toybox of sexual goodies
    a mobile phone to call for a lift off the island after we've had sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Ok, so the stranded island thread gave me ideas, and this may have come up before and be very common, but who cares. So the question is, if you going to be left on a stranded island, what three things would you want with you and why?
    A volleyball to go insane with a la tom hanks

ReputationRep:
    My best mate, i dunno she might secretly fancy me like i do her!!
    A fueled plane.
    A ever refilling fridge and freezer with eternal power!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    my bf for sex
    a toybox of sexual goodies
    a mobile phone to call for a lift off the island after we've had sex
    and i thought us guys think of just this same thing every 2mins :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone I don't like.
    A one-man powerboat (for me).
    Lots of fuel.

ReputationRep:
    i remember we had a post like this months back...infact i recall it being started by MAttG...i wonder if hes still here.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i'd have time to choose what i was going to bring if i were to be stranded on an island without hindsight!

love the volleyball suggestion though!

ReputationRep:
    stranded did u say?

desert island is it?

I would bring:

a magic lamp (so i could wish 4 more stuff.....clever eh?)
    lucy liu (entertainment)
    thunderbird 4 (underwater stuff)

ReputationRep:
    A very large cruise ship.
    A crew for the very large cruise ship
    A bank account with a very large amount of money, so I can afford the above.

ReputationRep:
    urm 1
    a laptop with wireless internet
    urm 2
    a cute genius so he can figure out a way to get off the island(and also be something to look at when im bored of the sea)
    urm 3
    a fidge full of alcohol so i can forget that im there!

lu x

ReputationRep:
    you're all destroying the point of the game by offering yourselves ways off the island

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    you're all destroying the point of the game by offering yourselves ways off the island
    You didn't think we'd want to stay did you? The idea of spending the rest of my like in the same place isn't very appealing.

ReputationRep:
    I would like a Sat Phone, a GPS device, and a good book while i'm waiting for rescue.

ReputationRep:
    A gun, some bullets, and perhaps some strong sleeping pills just incase the gun didn't work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    You didn't think we'd want to stay did you? The idea of spending the rest of my like in the same place isn't very appealing.
    No but the point is what couldn't you live without if you were stuck on a desert island

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Everyone I don't like.
    A one-man powerboat (for me).
    Lots of fuel.
    aww so you wont take me then

ReputationRep:
    1)My GPS
    2)Surfboard
    3) Rum...

That way I can surf and drink until they find me... or paddle back to land.

ReputationRep:
    1. A mega sized clouring book
    2. Sun tan lotion
    3. Loads of sweets

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.