Turn on thread page Beta

"World Class" footballers in the Premiership watch

ReputationRep:
    Damn you, Bear_Grylls.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo / Dean

So tell me, when is spurs/the best premiership strikeforce actually going to start scoring?

ReputationRep:
    34 games left in the season, when are these Arsenal youngsters that are spose to be wonderful, mostly only said by the Arsenal fans, gonna do anything decent?

ReputationRep:
    How can Spurs have the best strikeforce in the prem......if they don't have a world class striker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tesh^^)
    How can Spurs have the best strikeforce in the prem......if they don't have a world class striker
    Judging someone is 'world class' is subjective. I think some would call Berbatov world class - I wouldn't - but I'm sure some would. And I think the idea behind it is having 4 decent strikers is supposedly better than having 1 or 2 very quality ones which you need to rely on constantly.

ReputationRep:
    Meh...the only world class strikers in the prem are Drogba,Rooney and Torres.

ReputationRep:
    Last season there was no team that had 4 very decent strikers and i think its the same this season, you can say what you like about Defoe Bent Keane and Berb but your always gonna get goals out of all of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
    34 games left in the season, when are these Arsenal youngsters that are spose to be wonderful, mostly only said by the Arsenal fans, gonna do anything decent?
    erm.. they've done more than man united this season with one less game:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tesh^^)
    Meh...the only world class strikers in the prem are Drogba,Rooney and Torres.
    Torres has played 3 games or something, since when was some1 world class in there first season? if some1 is world class in another country dont mean they are in ours

ReputationRep:
    Last season there was no team that had 4 very decent strikers and i think its the same this season, you can say what you like about Defoe Bent Keane and Berb but your always gonna get goals out of all of them
    Hmm.....you mean like right now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_pantha)
    erm.. they've done more than man united this season with one less game:rolleyes:
    Yes because a season is judged on 4 games isnt it

ReputationRep:
    i made that comment by the way, i was just using my sis' computer which is under pink panther

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suc-Cesc!!!)
    Hmm.....you mean like right now?
    A season lasts 38 games not 4

ReputationRep:
    Yes because a season is judged on 4 games isnt it
    your just contridicting yourself, why make that comment if the season hasn't been based on 4 games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunners r us)
    your just contridicting yourself, why make that comment if the season hasn't been based on 4 games
    Because i was making a point to Bear if you read the last page

ReputationRep:
    A season lasts 38 games not 4
    You said you can 'always' get goals out of them......:rolleyes:

Tottenham really needed them to start firing in the last couple of games where they needed them most - and they haven't delivered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    So if say Villa moved to the premiership today, he would drop down from World class bracket automatically?
    So Shevchenko is world class?

ReputationRep:
    Torres has played 3 games or something, since when was some1 world class in there first season? if some1 is world class in another country dont mean they are in ours
    If someone is world class the country they were in would not matter.

ReputationRep:
    So Shevchenko is world class?
    When he didn't lose that yard of pace he was.

ReputationRep:
    For AC Milan he was, for Chelsea he isnt, so Torres was for Athletico and 3 games doesnt make him for Liverpool, yet

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 19, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.