Turn on thread page Beta

Chinese People and Photos watch

ReputationRep:
    Why?

Do they have to to take a photo of every 'special' landscape around the world as they stand in front of it?

Please explain =D

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean Koreans. Crazy, they are.

ReputationRep:
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    Im just curious as to why its mainly the oriental population who are 'obsest' with this kind of photography

ReputationRep:
    Statisticly there are more of them to take pictures of.

ReputationRep:
    I like photos ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarCAZm)
    Statisticly there are more of them to take pictures of.
    zing.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm maybe, but a friend said that his japanese friend had said, they have like a checklist of locations to conquer, and they have to be standing in front of them so they can show off when they go back home, and say that they've been there.

ReputationRep:
    It's better than Brits on holiday.

"This is me in a bar in Magaluf, this is me in a bar in Ibiza... oh look this one is good... this is me in a bar in Cyprus...'

ReputationRep:
    Haha you have a point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)

"This is me in a bar in Magaluf, this is me in a bar in Ibiza... oh look this one is good... this is me in a bar in Cyprus...'
    Counter-zing

ReputationRep:

lol.

ReputationRep:
    Because they can afford to do so. I wish I could travel the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoZEr)
    Hmm maybe, but a friend said that his japanese friend had said, they have like a checklist of locations to conquer, and they have to be standing in front of them so they can show off when they go back home, and say that they've been there.
    Do they gather in a secret club house, carved deep into the side of a mountain, and swap photographs? And those with photographs without themselves in are hanged for treachery?

ReputationRep:

It's worse than that... "this is me on a train...this is my friend on a train...this is me and my friend on a train...this is me on the train again..."
    At least a bar is interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoZEr)
    Im just curious as to why its mainly the oriental population who are 'obsest' with this kind of photography
    When quoting illiterates, it's always prudent to deploy '[sic]'; just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: Well at least they aren't parading about Magaluf getting pissed and trashing the place

ReputationRep:
    cheaper more personalised sovenir?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.