The Student Room Group

Broke my arm last night!

Slipped on a wet floor and slammed my face and arm into the ground last night! Spent 6 hours in A&E waiting for X-ray results to find I've broken my arm. What an eventful night :s-smilie:
Oh dear :s-smilie:
:console:

Have you got a cast? Writing on there is fun!
Did you fall over in Corp? :wink:
Getting one tomorrow I think!

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Did you fall over in Corp? :wink:

Absolutely not :wink:
Original post by Elastichedgehog

Absolutely not :wink:

:h:
sorry to hear about your misfortune. it is at times like these that we really appreciate our wonderful free NHS :h:
Original post by the bear
sorry to hear about your misfortune. it is at times like these that we really appreciate our wonderful free NHS :h:

At this point yes, at the time I couldn't quite reason why it took 6 hours to look at my xray results.
Original post by Elastichedgehog
At this point yes, at the time I couldn't quite reason why it took 6 hours to look at my xray results.

supply & demand... if something is free people will fill their boots, causing massive queues
Original post by the bear

"Free", apart from all those taxes we have to pay.
What's the recovery timeframe you were given? I broke my hand 3 months ago and I'm still in a cast, so
Original post by shawn_o1
What's the recovery timeframe you were given? I broke my hand 3 months ago and I'm still in a cast, so

3-4 weeks, nothing too major luckily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest