Calling all Fashion and Beauty Vloggers!

Watch
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago

We're on the hunt for someone who is a Fashion and/or Beauty Vlogger, or who is interested in becoming one!

Got what it takes to become TSR's very own F&B vlogger? Your vlogs could be featured on TSR's homepage, with a huge audience following you! :star:

Name:  Fashion and Beauty.png
Views: 543
Size:  157.4 KB

Post in here or message me if you're interested in this amazing opportunity!

Sarahmeatyard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products!!! I love trying out new looks and having a bit of fun with my make up! I have posted some of my stuff on YouTube and instagram and would love to commit myself to doing it regularly! Xx
Professor Oak
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Awesome! Can you share a link to some of your videos please?
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Sarahmeatyard)
I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products!!! I love trying out new looks and having a bit of fun with my make up! I have posted some of my stuff on YouTube and instagram and would love to commit myself to doing it regularly! Xx
(Original post by Professor Oak)
Awesome! Can you share a link to some of your videos please?
Just quoting you so you see this, Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sarahmeatyard
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you!!! My instagram handle is @sarahmeatyard and there are a few make up and beauty posts on there. It will also give you some idea of how I do my make up!

This is the link to my channel! I've not filmed a video for a while but im desperate to do it again! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNq-0WyBasvt1eKeUMHhfsw
Professor Oak
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sarahmeatyard)
Thank you!!! My instagram handle is @sarahmeatyard and there are a few make up and beauty posts on there. It will also give you some idea of how I do my make up!

This is the link to my channel! I've not filmed a video for a while but im desperate to do it again! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNq-0WyBasvt1eKeUMHhfsw
Thanks Sarah! I'll have a watch and will be in touch
KayAshley
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is a wonderful opportunity for any vloggers! I am currently doing my A Levels and enjoy blogging in my free time. I have touched on topics from including motivation and have summarised texts we are studying in class.
I would appreciate if you could read a post and it would be honour to write with/ for you in the future!

https://girlsmyage.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/motivation/
username2892676
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I actually have tried my hand at fashion blogging! If any of you guys would like, my insta is @xoxoangielynn
Professor Oak
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks everyone! I'm blown away by how creative you all are . We've now found the next person who's going to be creating some videos in January, but there will definitely be new opportunities coming up throughout the year.

Keep it all up!
lotny
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I hope I'm not unwantingly reviving this thread! I saw the first post and I would love to be considered for cooperation :3

I am definitely a niche in the makeup vlogging world, being a guy, but I think that could be such a positive thing! Boys could be encouraged, and all the content is super relevant to every woman, as well. It could be something to catch people's attention too

Let me know, I post videos couple times a week anyway, and working alongside someone else like you guys would definitely breathe some air into my channel xo

Here's a link to my channel btw ^^ https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTivens
bunleebeauty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lotny)
Hey! I hope I'm not unwantingly reviving this thread! I saw the first post and I would love to be considered for cooperation :3

I am definitely a niche in the makeup vlogging world, being a guy, but I think that could be such a positive thing! Boys could be encouraged, and all the content is super relevant to every woman, as well. It could be something to catch people's attention too

Let me know, I post videos couple times a week anyway, and working alongside someone else like you guys would definitely breathe some air into my channel xo

Here's a link to my channel btw ^^ https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTivens
I checked out your youtube channel....not bad.
i like the new Taylor swift song too
lotny
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bunleebeauty)
I checked out your youtube channel....not bad.
i like the new Taylor swift song too

Awh yay, that’s cool!! Thanks 😁 Do you have any more pointers, what you liked & didn’t like about my videos, how I should improve etc?^^ ❤️
AbbiElysa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I have been considering being a fashion and beauty blogger/vlogger for ages now, just haven't had the courage to do it. I'm defy interested in becoming one.
Lorianna
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I am fashion stylist))) Would love to try this magical opportunity!))) My Instagram @lorianna_craddock_stylist
munikhshop
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

We're on the hunt for someone who is a Fashion and/or Beauty Vlogger, or who is interested in becoming one!

Got what it takes to become TSR's very own F&B vlogger? Your vlogs could be featured on TSR's homepage, with a huge audience following you! :star:

Name:  Fashion and Beauty.png
Views: 543
Size:  157.4 KB

Post in here or message me if you're interested in this amazing opportunity!

[/QUOTE]
HardyCoulter
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am currently doing my A Levels and enjoy blogging in my free time. I have touched on topics from including motivation and have summarised texts we are studying in class.
I would appreciate if you could read a post and it would be honour to write with/ for you in the future!
Emmie LIFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey Emmie
love to try new clothing and make up styles and being able to express myself . Im studying alevels. And would love to help other as i know having my make up lookin goot makes me feel a lot better.As its important to LOVE YO SELF.And make up doesn't have to cost £80 to look good. #lovingthedrugstore #studentlife #dontsplashthecash
Thankies Xx
Hope2016
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I am a new diet blogger that is losing weight following the Medicine Diet. I also promote the new and fashionable bag store called dipsticklondon.com it sells designer bags at affordable prices.
lotny
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I guess it's worth re-posting my submission, as my previous post came before this new announcement!I am a male beauty/makeup YouTuber with 3 videos every week on average! I mostly review makeup and beauty products and provide makeup knowledge, tips, and tutorials. It's mostly informative over purely entertainment-geared content. Sure, my videos are fun, all content has to be, but mine is focused on useful, everyday knowledge!I think it could be interesting and viable to introduce a more down-to-earth male in the field of makeup :3Here's my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jakubzaborski with over 100 subscribers, and thousands of view every month!
LunaNicole
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! My name is Courtney and I am currently active on youtube as a fashion vlogger with nearly 1K subscribers and just about 200K views total. I make vlogs related to my course (Fashion textiles and design) and then I also make videos like DIYs and reviews.

I hope you can check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/cnicole

Please let me know what you think :-) I would be really excited for this opportunity.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (103)
40.39%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.37%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.06%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (58)
22.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
11.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.67%

Watched Threads