Turn on thread page Beta

Calling all Fashion and Beauty Vloggers! watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

We're on the hunt for someone who is a Fashion and/or Beauty Vlogger, or who is interested in becoming one!

Got what it takes to become TSR's very own F&B vlogger? Your vlogs could be featured on TSR's homepage, with a huge audience following you! :star:

Name:  Fashion and Beauty.png
Views: 399
Size:  157.4 KB

Post in here or message me if you're interested in this amazing opportunity!

ReputationRep:
    I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products!!! I love trying out new looks and having a bit of fun with my make up! I have posted some of my stuff on YouTube and instagram and would love to commit myself to doing it regularly! Xx
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Awesome! Can you share a link to some of your videos please?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Sarahmeatyard)
    I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products!!! I love trying out new looks and having a bit of fun with my make up! I have posted some of my stuff on YouTube and instagram and would love to commit myself to doing it regularly! Xx
    (Original post by Professor Oak)
    Awesome! Can you share a link to some of your videos please?
    Just quoting you so you see this, Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!! My instagram handle is @sarahmeatyard and there are a few make up and beauty posts on there. It will also give you some idea of how I do my make up!

This is the link to my channel! I've not filmed a video for a while but im desperate to do it again! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNq-0WyBasvt1eKeUMHhfsw
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Sarahmeatyard)
    Thank you!!! My instagram handle is @sarahmeatyard and there are a few make up and beauty posts on there. It will also give you some idea of how I do my make up!

This is the link to my channel! I've not filmed a video for a while but im desperate to do it again! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNq-0WyBasvt1eKeUMHhfsw
    Thanks Sarah! I'll have a watch and will be in touch

ReputationRep:
    This is a wonderful opportunity for any vloggers! I am currently doing my A Levels and enjoy blogging in my free time. I have touched on topics from including motivation and have summarised texts we are studying in class.
    I would appreciate if you could read a post and it would be honour to write with/ for you in the future!

https://girlsmyage.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/motivation/

ReputationRep:
    I actually have tried my hand at fashion blogging! If any of you guys would like, my insta is @xoxoangielynn
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Thanks everyone! I'm blown away by how creative you all are . We've now found the next person who's going to be creating some videos in January, but there will definitely be new opportunities coming up throughout the year.

Keep it all up!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I hope I'm not unwantingly reviving this thread! I saw the first post and I would love to be considered for cooperation :3

I am definitely a niche in the makeup vlogging world, being a guy, but I think that could be such a positive thing! Boys could be encouraged, and all the content is super relevant to every woman, as well. It could be something to catch people's attention too

Let me know, I post videos couple times a week anyway, and working alongside someone else like you guys would definitely breathe some air into my channel xo

Here's a link to my channel btw ^^ https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTivens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotny)
    Hey! I hope I'm not unwantingly reviving this thread! I saw the first post and I would love to be considered for cooperation :3

I am definitely a niche in the makeup vlogging world, being a guy, but I think that could be such a positive thing! Boys could be encouraged, and all the content is super relevant to every woman, as well. It could be something to catch people's attention too

Let me know, I post videos couple times a week anyway, and working alongside someone else like you guys would definitely breathe some air into my channel xo

Here's a link to my channel btw ^^ https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTivens
    I checked out your youtube channel....not bad.
    i like the new Taylor swift song too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunleebeauty)
    I checked out your youtube channel....not bad.
    i like the new Taylor swift song too

Awh yay, that’s cool!! Thanks 😁 Do you have any more pointers, what you liked & didn’t like about my videos, how I should improve etc?^^ ❤️

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have been considering being a fashion and beauty blogger/vlogger for ages now, just haven't had the courage to do it. I'm defy interested in becoming one.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am fashion stylist))) Would love to try this magical opportunity!))) My Instagram @lorianna_craddock_stylist

ReputationRep:

We're on the hunt for someone who is a Fashion and/or Beauty Vlogger, or who is interested in becoming one!

Got what it takes to become TSR's very own F&B vlogger? Your vlogs could be featured on TSR's homepage, with a huge audience following you! :star:

Name:  Fashion and Beauty.png
Views: 399
Size:  157.4 KB

Post in here or message me if you're interested in this amazing opportunity!

[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    I am currently doing my A Levels and enjoy blogging in my free time. I have touched on topics from including motivation and have summarised texts we are studying in class.
    I would appreciate if you could read a post and it would be honour to write with/ for you in the future!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Emmie
    love to try new clothing and make up styles and being able to express myself . Im studying alevels. And would love to help other as i know having my make up lookin goot makes me feel a lot better.As its important to LOVE YO SELF.And make up doesn't have to cost £80 to look good. #lovingthedrugstore #studentlife #dontsplashthecash
    Thankies Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am a new diet blogger that is losing weight following the Medicine Diet. I also promote the new and fashionable bag store called dipsticklondon.com it sells designer bags at affordable prices.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's worth re-posting my submission, as my previous post came before this new announcement!I am a male beauty/makeup YouTuber with 3 videos every week on average! I mostly review makeup and beauty products and provide makeup knowledge, tips, and tutorials. It's mostly informative over purely entertainment-geared content. Sure, my videos are fun, all content has to be, but mine is focused on useful, everyday knowledge!I think it could be interesting and viable to introduce a more down-to-earth male in the field of makeup :3Here's my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jakubzaborski with over 100 subscribers, and thousands of view every month!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! My name is Courtney and I am currently active on youtube as a fashion vlogger with nearly 1K subscribers and just about 200K views total. I make vlogs related to my course (Fashion textiles and design) and then I also make videos like DIYs and reviews.

I hope you can check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/cnicole

Please let me know what you think :-) I would be really excited for this opportunity.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.