Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Calling all Fashion and Beauty Vloggers! Watch

• Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

We're on the hunt for someone who is a Fashion and/or Beauty Vlogger, or who is interested in becoming one!

Got what it takes to become TSR's very own F&B vlogger? Your vlogs could be featured on TSR's homepage, with a huge audience following you! :star:

Name:  Fashion and Beauty.png
Views: 126
Size:  157.4 KB

Post in here or message me if you're interested in this amazing opportunity!

ReputationRep:
    I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products!!! I love trying out new looks and having a bit of fun with my make up! I have posted some of my stuff on YouTube and instagram and would love to commit myself to doing it regularly! Xx
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Can you share a link to some of your videos please?
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahmeatyard)
    I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products!!! I love trying out new looks and having a bit of fun with my make up! I have posted some of my stuff on YouTube and instagram and would love to commit myself to doing it regularly! Xx
    (Original post by Professor Oak)
    Awesome! Can you share a link to some of your videos please?
    Just quoting you so you see this, Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!! My instagram handle is @sarahmeatyard and there are a few make up and beauty posts on there. It will also give you some idea of how I do my make up!

This is the link to my channel! I've not filmed a video for a while but im desperate to do it again! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNq-0WyBasvt1eKeUMHhfsw
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahmeatyard)
    Thank you!!! My instagram handle is @sarahmeatyard and there are a few make up and beauty posts on there. It will also give you some idea of how I do my make up!

This is the link to my channel! I've not filmed a video for a while but im desperate to do it again! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNq-0WyBasvt1eKeUMHhfsw
    Thanks Sarah! I'll have a watch and will be in touch

ReputationRep:
    This is a wonderful opportunity for any vloggers! I am currently doing my A Levels and enjoy blogging in my free time. I have touched on topics from including motivation and have summarised texts we are studying in class.
    I would appreciate if you could read a post and it would be honour to write with/ for you in the future!

https://girlsmyage.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/motivation/

ReputationRep:
    I actually have tried my hand at fashion blogging! If any of you guys would like, my insta is @xoxoangielynn
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone! I'm blown away by how creative you all are . We've now found the next person who's going to be creating some videos in January, but there will definitely be new opportunities coming up throughout the year.

Keep it all up!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I hope I'm not unwantingly reviving this thread! I saw the first post and I would love to be considered for cooperation :3

I am definitely a niche in the makeup vlogging world, being a guy, but I think that could be such a positive thing! Boys could be encouraged, and all the content is super relevant to every woman, as well. It could be something to catch people's attention too

Let me know, I post videos couple times a week anyway, and working alongside someone else like you guys would definitely breathe some air into my channel xo

Here's a link to my channel btw ^^ https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTivens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotny)
    Hey! I hope I'm not unwantingly reviving this thread! I saw the first post and I would love to be considered for cooperation :3

I am definitely a niche in the makeup vlogging world, being a guy, but I think that could be such a positive thing! Boys could be encouraged, and all the content is super relevant to every woman, as well. It could be something to catch people's attention too

Let me know, I post videos couple times a week anyway, and working alongside someone else like you guys would definitely breathe some air into my channel xo

Here's a link to my channel btw ^^ https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTivens
    I checked out your youtube channel....not bad.
    i like the new Taylor swift song too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunleebeauty)
    I checked out your youtube channel....not bad.
    i like the new Taylor swift song too

Awh yay, that’s cool!! Thanks 😁 Do you have any more pointers, what you liked & didn’t like about my videos, how I should improve etc?^^ ❤️

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.