Turn on thread page Beta

Calling all Fashion and Beauty Vloggers! watch

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like an amazing opportunity! I am obsessed with all things fashion and beauty and love recommending products to my friends and family! Constantly, I am watching YouTube videos about new makeup and scrolling through bloggers most worn items. Would love to be involved and if you have any questions I would love to answer them. X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahmeatyard)
    I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and beauty products!!! I love trying out new looks and having a bit of fun with my make up! I have posted some of my stuff on YouTube and instagram and would love to commit myself to doing it regularly! Xx
    We run monthly 90% discounts on our health and beauty products so users can use and review them. If you would like to review our products please let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)

We're on the hunt for someone who is a Fashion and/or Beauty Vlogger, or who is interested in becoming one!

Got what it takes to become TSR's very own F&B vlogger? Your vlogs could be featured on TSR's homepage, with a huge audience following you! :star:

Attachment 601682

Post in here or message me if you're interested in this amazing opportunity!

absolutely love thus lipstick colour

ReputationRep:
    i want to know about fashion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)

We're on the hunt for someone who is a Fashion and/or Beauty Vlogger, or who is interested in becoming one!

Got what it takes to become TSR's very own F&B vlogger? Your vlogs could be featured on TSR's homepage, with a huge audience following you! :star:

Attachment 601682

Post in here or message me if you're interested in this amazing opportunity!

Very interested. I live in vintage and retro clothing. Would love to share my tips and tricks

ReputationRep:
    bit out of fashion-context here ... but I have a trendy travel blog: trouvaillee.wordpress.com

I write about my adventures and striking places that I have been touched by.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Professor Oak)
    Awesome! Can you share a link to some of your videos please?
    Professor, I’ve finally found you!!!! 😱😲
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.