Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, two questions about the freshers ball. Has anyone bought tickets online? or are you waiting till we get to Leeds?
    And is the freshers ball a formal event? like a proper ball? or just a party in the clubs... just wondering as I've bought a really nice dress recently and would like to wear it hehe x x

ReputationRep:
    It won't sell out before you actually arrive, there are lots of tickets.

I dunno about the actual ball, I never went. I figure you just do whatever you want, I mean, there's Intro Party on the first weekend and that's more just clubbing type stuff, so I guess a dress would be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliclare)
    Hey, two questions about the freshers ball. Has anyone bought tickets online? or are you waiting till we get to Leeds?
    And is the freshers ball a formal event? like a proper ball? or just a party in the clubs... just wondering as I've bought a really nice dress recently and would like to wear it hehe x x
    freshers ball is just a party but some choose to wear formalwear.. i also saw guys dressed as hula dancers two years ago.. so ya know..

ReputationRep:
    Trevor Nelson is doing a DJ set, hahahaha (sorry, I find him funny for some reason)

So is Alex Zane, mmmm

I can't wait, it sounds like such a good night. The whole of freshers just looks great. http://www.luuonline.com/intro2007/whatson.php
    My kidneys are aching just at the thought of it!

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD. I can't wait!

I'm just going to wait till I get there for tickets....

ALEX ZANE!
    ALEX ZANE!
    Wow......I'm going to be staying to stalk him

Yey...will be so much fun

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meggiemoo7272)
    OH MY GOD. I can't wait!

I'm just going to wait till I get there for tickets....

ALEX ZANE!
    ALEX ZANE!
    Wow......I'm going to be staying to stalk him

Yey...will be so much fun

xxx
    alex zane?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by messynessie)
    alex zane?
    sorry, just read message above. cool!

ReputationRep:
    visit www.leedstickets.com/intro

This will show you all that's going on during Intro week including the infamous Intro Party and Freshers' Ball. Plus, if you get a joint ticket early enough before they sell out you get to save yourself some cash.

As for attire, some go formal but some go smart/club/casual. But girls, my advice is that if you have a fab new dress just wear it! As long as you don't expect a scene from Strictly Come Dancing you'll have an awesome time!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.