The Student Room Group

low uni offers

I'm predicted AAB
And a uni I applied is AAA-AAB, they've offered me BBB! Why would they offer me lower?
This happened to me. Typical offer was AAB but they said they'd take me with BBC. It means they like you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Artyniamh
I'm predicted AAB
And a uni I applied is AAA-AAB, they've offered me BBB! Why would they offer me lower?

not enough applicants
I'm predicted AAB

Means they want you :smile: congrats on the offer
I'm predicted AAB

Don't worry chap, that is good news! University's are more likely to give lower offers to students they want at their institutions as it makes it more likely for you to accept that offer. Good job on that!
Reply 5
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
This happened to me. Typical offer was AAB but they said they'd take me with BBC. It means they like you :smile:
thank you! Thats made me feel a lot better! As theyre a Russell group I was a bit confused as to why x
Some unis say their typical offers are higher than they actually are to make themselves look more prestigious. They could also have had a shortage of good applicants this year or are confident about your ability.
Reply 7
I'm predicted AAB

Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by jneill
Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm not

Quick Reply

Latest