Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused just completed a law degree with a 3rd class grade. confused on what to do.
    Do i go back to university and study a different degree (what degree can you suggest that will make me employable or marketable)
    OR
    Do i hold on to the law degree and hope to get employed

I am really confused i as i feel i've let myself down I want to be in a position were i can get a good job. Being an International student in the UK i want to be able to get a job that would enable me to remain and work in the UK.
    Please help!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think this should be in the law forum.

A 3rd class degree doesn't sound too good especially since most law firms want 1st or 2.1. Is there a way you can re-do the degree or at least retake the examinations?

ReputationRep:
    No its no possible to retake the examinations. what do you suggest i do
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Are there any other sectors of work, apart from Law that you would like to work in?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.