The Student Room Group

Scummy parents and children

Just now i was walking down the street back from my piano lesson and there was this little kid with her old wrinkly mum.

I'm almost always a "nice" guy and am passive af and don't do **** at all unless i feel there's a good reason to.

As i was walking past them the **** of a kid gripped his mums arm so tight. This made me ****ed af.

What the **** are they assuming about me? What the **** is wrong with me? Is there a ****ing problem?

I hate scummy ****ing ****ers of ****ing **** parents who ****ing teach their kids that all teenagers are bad ppl or don't talk to any teenagers they might do something to you.

There was literally no reason for that stupid little ****ing d*** of a kid to be ****ing scared.

Why the **** would you be scared of a 6th former in a suit carrying some piano books and walking on the ****ing street. They're like ****ing 7 years old at the very ****ing least.

This just royally ****ed me off because they thought something was wrong with me. **** stupid parents who teacher their kids to stay away from teenagers. Scummy little c***s like this are what's wrong with the world, the c****y parents who call our generation **** forget who ****ing raised them.

Still i said nothing held my right hand in a fat fist(was fish) hidden by my blazer sleeve, looked back to see that kid playing around his wringly soggy mum who was looking back at me expecting em to like stab them or something. ****ing idiot.

This is the reason i WOULD stab ppl. Bc they automatically think i'm a bad person. I don't even have a creepy ass smile damn it. It was just a mini smile what the **** is wrong with smiling?

This is greatly ruined Christmas for me even more so than it already has.

Tl: DR a ****ty kid and mum with the kid clutching the mum while i walked past for no ****ing reason. ****ed me off royally.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Maybe the kid thought you had an aggressive demeanour?

And given the content of your post... well, y'know. Kinda speaks for itself, no?
:rant:
I thought this was going to be a rant about chavs.
Made for a funny read because of the profanity:non-profanity ratio.

It's unfortunately what some people have generalised us to be, although the vast majority are very nice people just minding our own business.
This was, melodramatic.
he was just scared:frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Drunk Punx
Maybe the kid thought you had an aggressive demeanour?

And given the content of your post... well, y'know. Kinda speaks for itself, no?

Why assume this?
Not at all, i got royally ****ed off after.
Nothing happened before or during my music lesson or walking on the way back to the boarding house which made me mad.
Only when that stupid mother****ing silly **** clutched his wrinkly mums arm that made me angry.
My face before the encounter was like this -----> :redface: literally.

This content of this post is the amoutn of unspoken words of rage from me after that c***py bs happened to me. It's not ****ing fair. Yea life ain;t fair. Y'know what i wanted to smash that stupid kids head in the ground and crush it to a pulp but hey there's not enough to gain out of that.

Pretty much
Original post by jessyjellytot14
I thought this was going to be a rant about chavs.

mmmmmmmmm
Original post by Fractite
Made for a funny read because of the profanity:non-profanity ratio.

It's unfortunately what some people have generalised us to be, although the vast majority are very nice people just minding our own business.

Exactly, i ****ing hating. Stupid fools who judge on first impressions. I always give about 3 chances given the situation. I almost never make FULL assumptions about a person when i see them. I do make some assumptions about them but i can't fulyl form a full opinion until i get to know them better.
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
This was, melodramatic.

:tongue:
Damn this was deep.
Reply 9
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Damn this was deep.

I wish.

I wish my fist was deep in that idiots face
Original post by JohnGreek
I know right OP, **** those ****ing mothers and their annoying ***** ass children with all their ****tarded prejudices

Can't tell if sarcastic or not :redface:
@will'o'wisp
not being funny but are you a person of colour
"Still i said nothing held my right hand in a fat fish hidden by my blazer sleeve,"

:lolwut:
Original post by 0to100
@will'o'wisp
not being funny but are you a person of colour

What do you mean by person of colour?
Everyone is coloured ffs
Original post by the bear
"Still i said nothing held my right hand in a fat fish hidden by my blazer sleeve,"

:lolwut:

:tongue: wat genius by me
Reply 14
10/10 for calling a stranger's mum old, wrinkly and scummy.
Reply 15
people like you shouldnt even touch da pianoo
Original post by will'o'wisp
x

What Grade piano are you?
Original post by will'o'wisp
What do you mean by person of colour?
Everyone is coloured ffs

:tongue: wat genius by me

you know what I mean :rolleyes:

are you black or asian?
unless it was some racial profiling thing I've no idea what op is tryna be on about seriously
Original post by JohnGreek
I know right OP, **** those ****ing mothers and their annoying ***** ass children with all their ****tarded prejudices

see? prejudices.

are you a person of colour or not op

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending