The Student Room Group

PewDiePie first YouTuber to hit 50 million subscribers

PewDiePie has been gaining like over 100k subs a day for the past 3 days and just became the first YouTuber to hit 50 million subscribers.

He's deleting his channel tomorrow at 5pm

How does that make you feel? :hmmmm:
I don't care.
Original post by z33
PewDiePie has been gaining like over 100k subs a day for the past 3 days and just became the first YouTuber to hit 50 million subscribers.

He's deleting his channel tomorrow at 5pm

What! :eek: Why?
Why is he deleting it? Why not just let the content stay and inform viewers about quitting / being inactive for a long time and saying nice goodbye so the subscribers do not boycott him?
I never liked his content anyway. :lol:
He won't delete it, he's not that much of an idiot
ngabf

:h:
Reply 7
Original post by saraxh
What! :eek: Why?

Original post by HANNAHBENLOLO
Why is he deleting it? Why not just let the content stay and inform viewers about quitting / being inactive for a long time and saying nice goodbye so the subscribers do not boycott him?

idk i don't think he's gonna up and retire and not post anything else bc he has a new YouTube Red series coming out, he just started a lets play series and has a livestream with a bunch of other youtubers this weekend

I think he's starting a new channel

tbh it's kinda clever because if anyone surpasses 50 million subs in the future he can be like "nope i deleted my channel I coulda gone way higher you're not number one lel"

but it's also sad bc like 3000 vids are gonna be deleted </3 i grew up watching this guy man T_T
Reply 8
Guys, I think he's going to delete his other account (the JackSepticEye one)
I don't watch his videos but that's amazing tbh. He managed to convince 50 million people to watch him scream at video games.
Original post by z33
idk i don't think he's gonna up and retire and not post anything else bc he has a new YouTube Red series coming out, he just started a lets play series and has a livestream with a bunch of other youtubers this weekend

I think he's starting a new channel

tbh it's kinda clever because if anyone surpasses 50 million subs in the future he can be like "nope i deleted my channel I coulda gone way higher you're not number one lel"

but it's also sad bc like 3000 vids are gonna be deleted </3 i grew up watching this guy man T_T

I guess if he is a megalomaniac and egomaniac and being no1 is so important to him it makes sense, but why delete so much of your hard work through these years 3000 vids lol.
Tbh, if he does go through with it, then I'm excited to see what he has in store. I love his vids and he can be quite unpredictable at times. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
I don't think he's going to delete his YouTube account, he's not that stupid. I think he's doing this to attract offers from elsewhere in the entertainment industry so he can weigh up his options.
Reply 13
Original post by blah3210
I don't watch his videos but that's amazing tbh. He managed to convince 50 million people to watch him scream at video games.

It's the same thing everytime but I still laugh :biggrin:
tbh idc.and i don't think he will delete it
Original post by z33

confused

good for him and all that but i've watched some of his vids and just don't see what the appeal is at all
My friend gave PewDiePie his business card:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBOXIQo8YA[/video]
:dontknow: makes no difference to me
I recall PewDiePiebeing mentioned in one of GradeAUnderA's videos which I think it was Everything Thats Wrong With Youtube, An End To Youtube Drama or The Youtubers Complaining about Drama Rant (Exposing Matthew Santoro) and Youtubers like PewDiePie are nothing but idiots. This is the video that I came across that mentions PewDiePie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AKPp0tZhjY
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest