The Student Room Group

**** this song's a madness

[video="youtube;kpoh7jxj76A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpoh7jxj76A[/video]

:headbang:

Scroll to see replies

ignore his intro theyre always proper cheesy ngl :rofl:

but then the tune goes in like rahh
Reply 2
1:15
goes innn

loose
wit a screw loose
from the tre deuce
smoking booth
***** i alwys knew

that i was a gook
not as good as melanie martinez and sia songs:biggrin:
Reply 5
Such a stupid chavy song
Original post by khopl
Such a stupid chavy song

:headbang::headbang:
2/10 not enough organ
@0to100 Denzel is slept on so hard. Have you listened to Imperial? Easy one of the best rap albums of the year imo.
Denzel got a lot of potential
Original post by DarkEnergy
@0to100 Denzel is slept on so hard. Have you listened to Imperial? Easy one of the best rap albums of the year imo.

yea i downloaded the whole thing last nite i always rated ULT and narcotics
the album is solid but nekfeu's is harder even though it's french lol

look up nekfeu-feu

the album is feu, 2015

i got that on rn
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by stillridin
Denzel got a lot of potential

he's my top english speaking rapper still swear down
just everything is on point
he does need to clench that rap grammy though :yy:
I dont **** with purp thats the only reason Yams died
he clearly does smoke that tho
But Denzel is underrated asf
BARS. I've proper gone off American rap lately though, listened to it my whole life but the accent is starting to annoy me where everyone either is, or tries to sound, Southern with an Atlanta rap accent. Plus I've been listening to a LOT of grime so anything other than a British accent is starting to sound wrong :lol:
Original post by Jimmy Carr
BARS. I've proper gone off American rap lately though, listened to it my whole life but the accent is starting to annoy me where everyone either is, or tries to sound, Southern with an Atlanta rap accent. Plus I've been listening to a LOT of grime so anything other than a British accent is starting to sound wrong :lol:

he is from miami dade florida so he's not faking the look or accent brov...everyone's tryna be like Denzel and they don't even know it that's the thing. He has rappers shook.
Rip YAMS damn shame
Original post by 0to100
he is from miami dade florida so he's not faking the look or accent brov...everyone's tryna be like Denzel and they don't even know it that's the thing. He has rappers shook.

That's why I said they either have the accent or put on the accent haha, either way I don't like it.

Quick Reply

Latest