0%
Animal Worship (0)
0%
Mistletoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was wondering what you think of the worship of vegetation? To me it seems more powerful than anthropomorphised deity-worship, and more useful than something like stone/artifact-worship because you can live off vegetation and knowledge of it can help you survive.

So can we all quite reasonably start dancing and singing around trees like the good ol' days? This surely is not too much to ask?
Martian872
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think all worship is generally an odd idea of trying to find a meaning to life. That said worship what you want, all religions are equally bizarre. At the end of the day the trees wont care, but if it makes you happy then do it.
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mistletoe)
I was wondering what you think of the worship of vegetation? To me it seems more powerful than anthropomorphised deity-worship, and more useful than something like stone/artifact-worship because you can live off vegetation and knowledge of it can help you survive.

So can we all quite reasonably start dancing and singing around trees like the good ol' days? This surely is not too much to ask?
I'll stick to worshipping God rather than His creation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (74)
29.84%
No (174)
70.16%

Watched Threads