True!:tongue:
Original post by 0to100
what a horribly uncomfortable feeling

Loool meh

Original post by sunshine774
Exactly!:smile:

hahaha yep...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well maybe nit but when I tried to speak to her again a week later, she did literally run away from me so.
Then a week later she posts a photo on her fb of her in bed with another guy so yeah. I'm pretty certain she didn't like me.

Well they see me and are like "**** he's here, time to go" and walk off to avoid me.
Yeah its not all the time but it was a weekly occurence.
I wouldn't even speak, id just be walking to lesson :/
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well maybe nit but when I tried to speak to her again a week later, she did literally run away from me so.
Then a week later she posts a photo on her fb of her in bed with another guy so yeah. I'm pretty certain she didn't like me.

Well they see me and are like "**** he's here, time to go" and walk off to avoid me.
Yeah its not all the time but it was a weekly occurence.
I wouldn't even speak, id just be walking to lesson :/

Are you sure they were talking about you and not someone else?
Yes im sure.
I'm usually the only damn person there :/
Original post by sunshine774
Because you're a very beautiful person!x:h: You're very kind, sweet and helpful!:colondollar:
:unimpressed: :blush:
if you are honest, nice, straightforward, approachable and not self centred and up your ass then guys will like you. honestly if you are in the percentage of women who are like this (which i am sure is huge) then guys will like you. the ones who guys dont like are the ones who give mixed messages, are dishonest, stringing you along and then denying it etc. dont be like them then you will keep getting attention :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yes im sure.
I'm usually the only damn person there :/

Oh okay, those people were idiots then, were these the sixth form bullies? You shouldn't base your self worth on what bullies think. They have the problem, not you
Yes...I am average at best..honestly I have no idea what people see in me or why they find me attractive :frown: Only issue is, I wish I got hit on by East Asian men...they are my type, but they never approach me :frown:
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny: u tryna recruit me?! :biggrin:
nah it's the horror films actually :yy:

recruit you for what?
nah, im just tryna find kpop and anime fans
wait
now that i think about it, i only have one friend whos into anime and kpop; even online friends arent into both
so if youre into anime AND kpop, that would actually be so cool
Original post by animeamanda1412
recruit you for what?
wait
now that i think about it, i only have one friend whos into anime and kpop; even online friends arent into both

Dude my school is full of ppl who like both

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well if you say so.
Nope, that's another story.

This isn't based on the bullies.
This is before then at school.

Well thanks :hugs:
Original post by wolfmoon88

Posted from TSR Mobile

youre so lucky man
in my college no one likes either and its so damn sad like i cant even
*sigh~*
and that's why im tryna find as many people as possible on tsr who like anime or kpop or both

and are you a kpopper? coz your username is an exo reference
youre so lucky man
in my college no one likes either and its so damn sad like i cant even
*sigh~*
and that's why im tryna find as many people as possible on tsr who like anime or kpop or both

and are you a kpopper? coz your username is an exo reference

Nope not an anime or kpop person (anike occasionally cuz my friends but I get disinterested)

Posted from TSR Mobile
there's gotta be people into both!
alls u gotta do is comment to someone on youtube on a kpop or fangirl or travel vlog video, and mention anime :biggrin:

recruit you for what?
wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

see? introduce her @animeamanda1412
Original post by 0to100
there's gotta be people into both!
alls u gotta do is comment to someone on youtube on a kpop or fangirl or travel vlog video, and mention anime :biggrin:

thats what i do EVERYWHERE
i even went to the extent of playing my music out loud in college just to see if theres kpoppers around but it didnt work
Nope not an anime or kpop person (anike occasionally cuz my friends but I get disinterested)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh man :frown:
idk sometimes I've suspected people of crushing on me but because they don't do anything obvious to confirm or deny said suspicions I don't really know what it's like to know somebody's feelin' stuff for you.
Original post by ajohn11
Does anyone else find it weird when someone has a crus on you? Like there's hundreds of pretty girls why choose me?

"pretty" is almost entirely subjective so it could be said that everybody is pretty to somebody.
ahh man :frown:

Lol sorry... just not my type of shiz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending