Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well now a thirteen year old pop star from America is going to be gracing our screens , no doubt aiming for the pre-teen and dodgy old men market.

ReputationRep:
    I thought JoJo was a man who lived in Arizona...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Well now a thirteen year old pop star from America is going to be gracing our screens , no doubt aiming for the pre-teen and dodgy old men market.
    Nooooooo we don't want another Britney

ReputationRep:
    oh well let the fools buy her pathetic music their loss. And it means its another teen star internet forum i can get banned from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    oh well let the fools buy her pathetic music their loss. And it means its another teen star internet forum i can get banned from.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    According to some people she has a face you just want to hit :rolleyes: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think she can sing pretty well for a thirteen year old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    I find the video disturbs me on a primeval level, i don't know why, but she really really makes my skin crawl..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    According to some people she has a face you just want to hit :rolleyes: :eek:

shes a munter...struts around on stage looking like a wannabe slut...she should be in school! Kids that age should be getting an education not trying to launch a career thatll be over to soon...no wonder americans are not smart

ReputationRep:
    She looks older than 13. I reckon she's lying to make everyone think "wow what a voice for a 13 year old" or "aww, how sweet, let's go and buy her single"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    She looks older than 13. I reckon she's lying to make everyone think "wow what a voice for a 13 year old" or "aww, how sweet, let's go and buy her single"
    I saw the video and i thought she was 14.....close enough. She can sing alright...nothing special though.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I saw the video and i thought she was 14.....close enough. She can sing alright...nothing special though.

G
    Yeah, she's just another boring female singer really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Yeah, she's just another boring female singer really.
    Yep....too young to jump on the reality tv show bandwagon though

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)

G
    It's scary what makeup and a good stylist can do... I would never have thought she was 13. Actually the tits seemed to be the only real giveaway. She clearly hasn't finished "growing".

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.