The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
on numerous occasionas i've been asked for money, not exactly threatened, just asked

every time i say no and they leave me alone but then one of my stupid friends decides to pull out their wallet and give them a couple of quid, bloody fools
Reply 81
PoisonJam
So I'm walking home from town (picked up some birthday cards and the Nirvana Unplugged and new RHCP albums from MVC) and some 13 year olds decked out in those hideous burberry caps and t-shirts with the white on black scrawly writing are playing a little game. Now the point of their game was to spit on as many of those drain lid things as possible, they followed this up by lobbing stuff into the road and going "is you startin' wiv me?!" when some younger people went by.

Then there was the time these two townies were on bikes and passed me and a friend, I looked back at them because I thought I recognised one from my old school and they went in to the whole "wot da 'ell iz u starin' at m8?! i f'n bottle ya one mate! yeah!" routine.
And then there's the obligatory cluster of townies who stand at bus shelters and shout "omgz my m8 finks wot u iz hot!1" idiots - except the 'm8' is a nasty fat townie with those big hoopy earrings who can barely string a coherent sentence together.

I. Hate. Townies. Sorry, just a mini-rant that makes no sense.

I was having a picnic in the countryside with my family (including my 4y/o cousin), the sun was shinning, the birds were singing and all was peaceful. Then just as i was about to place a jam doughnut in my mouth i heard "Dum Dum Da Da!", immediately followed by the explosive emergence of a small rusty red creature from a row of hedges to our left. In a state of absolute terror the small creature turned left, then right, and just as it began to run forward, a frenzied pack of dogs descended upon it and ripped the creature into nothing more than a pile of bloody mush and guts. Two seconds later a group of men and women on horseback wearing disgustingly tight trousers emerged from the hedges. Their reaction to the bloody guts seemed almost erotic and their whoops of joy were very primeval. Obviously, i could not eat my jam doughnut after the depraved ritual i had just witnessed and (to the background noise of my hysterically sobbing 4y/o cousin) i shouted for them to leave. In response a particularly ugly member of the particularly ugly group of inbred social misfits rode up to me, towering over me he glared down at my hysterical 4y/o cousin and spat on me. After this he cleared his throat and said: "you townies are all scum".

Oh how i hate countryside inbreeds.
Reply 82
Dajo123
After this he cleared his throat and said: "you townies are all scum".

Oh how i hate countryside inbreeds.

U should have drawn a map for him and his horse to get to the nearest glue factory.
PoisonJam
I live in Guildford....

I didn't mean to prove my 'alternative credentials' or whatever, I'll listen to anything really (I even like a few Sugababes songs). Did someone crap in your cornflakes or something today? :P

Townies in Guildford? :eek: :confused:
Reply 84
Chubb
We call those type of Townies "Bag Heads" to seperate them from the normal Townies. I personaly cannot stand Bag Heads - they are always mouthing off and they seem to have this ability to think that no matter how stupid they are they always think they are clever. :rolleyes:

Most of the time they hang around at petrol stations and the like.

They only hang out at petrol stations, as most I've encountered are 12-14 and cannot get served anywhere else.
Reply 85
wizard
Townies in Guildford? :eek: :confused:

Most of the people i see are. Its sad and tragic. :tongue:
Reply 86
I hate hunting too, it's horrible.
Reply 87
People who say I hate hunting have actually never been to one or seen it etc. I go fox hunting....I always will....end of.
Reply 88
Charters
People who say I hate hunting have actually never been to one or seen it etc. I go fox hunting....I always will....end of.

Ive never raped anyone, i still know its wrong....and you wont always go fox hunting becasue it will be illegal in the next couple of years....
Reply 89
Coss@ck
Ive never raped anyone, i still know its wrong....and you wont always go fox hunting becasue it will be illegal in the next couple of years....

Actually it won't be illegal that will never pass through, at least not through the House of Lords. Have you seen the people who protest at these things, all hippy kind of people. Actually I don't think fox hunting is wrong...
Charters
Actually it won't be illegal that will never pass through, at least not through the House of Lords. Have you seen the people who protest at these things, all hippy kind of people. Actually I don't think fox hunting is wrong...

It doesn't matter - the Lords no longer has a say in the matter thanks to the good old Parliament Act; and yes, for some weird reason, probably because it was in his manifesto 50 YEARS ago, Tony Blair is hell bent on getting rid of fox hunting, either all together or in its present form....

...Which is a good thing, btw
Reply 91
Townies are scum, they should not be allowed out of their estate cages, they are a disgrace to the country.
Reply 92
I thought if they 'banned' fox-hunting people could still do it with special licenses.

Anyway, I was once in Birmingham with my brother and his friend, and due to the fact we are from the countryside we don't really the know the places to go and not to go in the city when it comes to chavs/townie scum/whatever you want to call them.
We sat down in an open space in the middle of the city thinking it'd be ok, but it turned out that it was a bit of a chav hang-out. So the predictable thing happened, a gang of 10 13-14 year olds saw us, one of them came over and said "my friend said do you want a fight?". We laughed a bit then walked off (after the rest of them started walking over) with the thought that city chavs probably have knifes or something. The funny thing was, we were there to see the Polyphonic Spree (a very 'happy' band).
Where I live, those idiots will shout at you/try to start something when they are all together, but when you see one of them by themselves they'll look at the ground and scamper past you.
SciFi25
www.chavscum.co.uk Its so worth it!

You do realise that about half those photos are Oxford and Cambridge students at chav/scally bops taking the piss? One shot from Trinity Cambridge has a guy with a gun in his pocket...
Reply 94
Was happily riding along on my bike and some kids called me paki - which would be marginally ok if I weren't black. Retards
Reply 95
Toyosi
Was happily riding along on my bike and some kids called me paki - which would be marginally ok if I weren't black. Retards

Typical chav! Observational skills of a fruit fly. No offense to a fruit fly of course!!
Reply 96
When you say townies, I find it confusing. There's a girl in my 'village' and she's into all her Argos bling and sports kit, infact we've nicknamed her Moesha. But she lives in a village, so how does that make her a townie?
princessb
When you say townies, I find it confusing. There's a girl in my 'village' and she's into all her Argos bling and sports kit, infact we've nicknamed her Moesha. But she lives in a village, so how does that make her a townie?

chav is a more accurate in this case.
Reply 98
"Oi mate. You got a phone I can lend, yeah?"

"No I haven't. Sorry."

"You wanna buy one then?"

"Nah, it's OK."

"Cheap, man! Them still workin'. Cardless but you know like a lil' cash I'll unlock. You know. Proper bling cover, you know like. Oi not one you can pimp 'em out us running, you know like. Proper f123ing phat man. Shoutin' it up for the safe, red vauxhall nova, you know like, can I lend 10p? Me gangsters know where you f789ing at, we f456ing bang you up centre of town tomorra. Respect to the Sloouuugh massiv, you know it. Bow down and kiss the ring. Westwooood."

"Eh?"
wiwarin_mir
chav is a more accurate in this case.

or retarded

Latest