The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Chelsea, Fulham, Kensington, Holland Park, Putney, Barnes, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Knightsbridge and hundreds more are all amongst the most expensive and affluent places in the world, yet you say all townies are the same......

This thread is not bashing "townies", its bashing "yoof" culture! It pisses me off that you are tarring us all with the same brush when the truth is you get just as many nutters who are not "townies"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Reply 101
Dajo123
Chelsea, Fulham, Kensington, Holland Park, Putney, Barnes, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Knightsbridge and hundreds more are all amongst the most expensive and affluent places in the world, yet you say all townies are the same......

This thread is not bashing "townies", its bashing "yoof" culture! It pisses me off that you are tarring us all with the same brush when the truth is you get just as many nutters who are not "townies"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I don't get it... what is that about Fulham etc?
Reply 102
Charters
I don't get it... what is that about Fulham etc?

Im saying not all towns are the kind of places the "anti townies" make them out to be. We dont all wear kappa, we dont all try to mug people, we are not all rude and we are not always trying to sell dodgy stolen mobile phones.
Reply 103
Dajo123
Im saying not all towns are the kind of places the "anti townies" make them out to be. We dont all wear kappa, we dont all try to mug people, we are not all rude and we are not always trying to sell dodgy stolen mobile phones.

We're not saying you do. We're just ripping it out of the people who do.

Latest

Trending

Trending