This discussion is closed.
Dajo123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Chelsea, Fulham, Kensington, Holland Park, Putney, Barnes, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Knightsbridge and hundreds more are all amongst the most expensive and affluent places in the world, yet you say all townies are the same......

This thread is not bashing "townies", its bashing "yoof" culture! It pisses me off that you are tarring us all with the same brush when the truth is you get just as many nutters who are not "townies"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Charters
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dajo123)
Chelsea, Fulham, Kensington, Holland Park, Putney, Barnes, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Knightsbridge and hundreds more are all amongst the most expensive and affluent places in the world, yet you say all townies are the same......

This thread is not bashing "townies", its bashing "yoof" culture! It pisses me off that you are tarring us all with the same brush when the truth is you get just as many nutters who are not "townies"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I don't get it... what is that about Fulham etc?
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Charters)
I don't get it... what is that about Fulham etc?
Im saying not all towns are the kind of places the "anti townies" make them out to be. We dont all wear kappa, we dont all try to mug people, we are not all rude and we are not always trying to sell dodgy stolen mobile phones.
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dajo123)
Im saying not all towns are the kind of places the "anti townies" make them out to be. We dont all wear kappa, we dont all try to mug people, we are not all rude and we are not always trying to sell dodgy stolen mobile phones.
We're not saying you do. We're just ripping it out of the people who do.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads