Confusing guy! Did he ever like me? Watch

sosoloves
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Long story!
Met this guy at uni. He liked me, I think he did. We got with eachother most nights out at uni. He chased me for ages, about a year. He was persistent so I thought he liked me at this point. I started to like him. This was all first year when I wasn't too bothered about him . We spoke on and off and got w eachother a lot. that was it. Later on In third year we had an argument he said he didn't like me and only wanted me when drunk. He said he's mean to me so I don't like him. He didn't want me to like him. Recently however we've started a clean slate and we've been talking Again. he says we're friends. We met up for friendly drinks. During the drinks He spoke to me about another girl he liked and was asking for advise. I'm not sure if he genuinely sees me as a friend or was trying to make me jealous by talking about another girl. He definitely thinks I like him but I'm not admitting. I find he's tried to make me jealous in the past and tries to get a reaction out me. He's sent me a snap of him with another girl before. Should I take him at face value and assume he genuinely wants to be friends. I have a feeling he's playing games. I can't work him out. As shallow as this may sound, how can you go from wanting someone so badly to literally just wanting to be friends. It was weird when we went for drinks. I thought we would've kissed at least considering our past but it was literally neutral we just spoke as friends but it was weird. I felt like he was trying to spite me somehow. Does he really want my friendship? I don't know if this all makes sense haha
Asiangirl_18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe it's time to own up and really take charge of those feelings of urs. Just tell him that you have liked him for some time now and want to know if he feels the same. From the sounds of it I think he may still like you but he is trying to make u jealous. The only way to really find out is for u guys to be honest and open with each other face to face. Good luck 😉 😊
monk1324
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
username1229433
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't waste your time with this idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mindy23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Met this guy at a bar and we got to know each other. We had sex a couple times and I saw him at same bar another night I went to say hi and he said he didnt have money to get a drink and was ignoring me and talking to the bartender and I walked off. Later on another girl sat down and he bought her drink. Then came and poked me on the shoulder and said good bye before he left but still calls and textes me.... Why did he act like this???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (145)
58.7%
No (102)
41.3%

Watched Threads