I have never had detention and yesterday at school I got silent lunch three times Watch

This discussion is closed.
RToti
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had a terrible day yesterday at school started in first period in science class I was out with some girls to do group work with I knew they could be noisy and loud and we were talking and laughing it got to loud teacher came over told us he would see us all at the end to issue us silent lunch I couldn't believe it . From second period onwards I was so nervous as I have never been in trouble before by fourth period before lunch the closer it got to the detention the more nervous I got and when I am nervous I have gassy. This was in math class my stomach was churning up and I started passind wind burping and farting I asked to go to the bathroom my teacher she wouldn't let me I moaned at her she then realised it was me farting so sent me out she came to get me 20 mins later and told me for being disruptive I had to go to silent lunch after math class I told her I already had it so she gave me it for Friday . Then the bell went I couldn't find where I had to go for silent lunch and was a few mins late . the office lady who signs you in out told me as I was late she had to issue it again for the next day again I told her I already had it for the next day . By this point I was in meltdown she gave it to me for Monday bad news is if you get three in a term you get isolation or a Saturday work detail issued whatever that is. I don't know what to do and if I should tell my parents I know they will find out so what should I do?
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just explain to them what happened, it's not like you were swearing at your teachers and being super disruptive.
Sinope
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's not going to affect your life whatsoever once you leave school, so don't worry so much about it.
RToti
Rep:
?
What is a Saturday work detail they may give me that
(Original post by doodle_333)
Just explain to them what happened, it's not like you were swearing at your teachers and being super disruptive.
FreedomTower
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sinope)
It's not going to affect your life whatsoever once you leave school, so don't worry so much about it.
I don't know, I was always in trouble with the teachers at school no matter how well behaved I was and my college got wind of it, and then they always had me specially 'monitored' everywhere at the college because of it.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RToti)
What is a Saturday work detail they may give me that
I have no idea, that is a punishment specific to your school
RToti
Rep:
?
(Original post by doodle_333)
I have tried so will see what happens
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 2 years ago
What is silent lunch?
RToti
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
What is silent lunch?
You have your lunch in a different room or on a table with other people who have been punished and are not aloud to talk like a lunch detention
Tootles
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RToti)
You have your lunch in a different room or on a table with other people who have been punished and are not aloud to talk like a lunch detention
Lol. What the **** goes on at schools these days.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RToti)
I had a terrible day yesterday at school started in first period in science class I was out with some girls to do group work with I knew they could be noisy and loud and we were talking and laughing it got to loud teacher came over told us he would see us all at the end to issue us silent lunch I couldn't believe it . From second period onwards I was so nervous as I have never been in trouble before by fourth period before lunch the closer it got to the detention the more nervous I got and when I am nervous I have gassy. This was in math class my stomach was churning up and I started passind wind burping and farting I asked to go to the bathroom my teacher she wouldn't let me I moaned at her she then realised it was me farting so sent me out she came to get me 20 mins later and told me for being disruptive I had to go to silent lunch after math class I told her I already had it so she gave me it for Friday . Then the bell went I couldn't find where I had to go for silent lunch and was a few mins late . the office lady who signs you in out told me as I was late she had to issue it again for the next day again I told her I already had it for the next day . By this point I was in meltdown she gave it to me for Monday bad news is if you get three in a term you get isolation or a Saturday work detail issued whatever that is. I don't know what to do and if I should tell my parents I know they will find out so what should I do?
Wow and I am sure those teachers have broke wind before, this why I think some teachers need to get their heads from out their backsides.
username3885888
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Don't worry. I had a perfect record until year 11, when it collapsed. I had several weeks of lunch iso, so much I got my own booth. It is alrgiy, and just relax. I for instance relax when I take my shoes of, however in my school, the isolation booths are a desk, with high, long, back going walls, so you face the teacher, with a piece of wood in front so I took my shoes of, btw I had white plain socks to a plain black and gold naval uniform, and then k got another two weeks, which I still did, so don't worry, I know how your feeling.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads