Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of any good kickboxing gyms in London. I went to one up here. He was great, worked you to the bone, a lot of contact sparring. Didnt put you in for a grading until he though you were ready. I want one similar and its so hard to find one as good.

ReputationRep:
    Kickboxing sucks but no doubt there's tonnes of instructors around in London.

ReputationRep:
    KO club in bethnal green, Ali jacko's club. Quite rough, but yeah thats what you pay for. (around 30mins away from QMUL), just go through globe road, turn right on roman road and its next to the station, just ask around. But it's like one of those 'manly tough guy' kinda clubs, i havent seen many women in it, but im sure their welcome. :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.