What is the BA (Hons) Drama course like at Hull? Watch

xxKateLBxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've been given an unconditional offer for 2017, so I've been doing as much research as possible about the course, however the website and all that I have read (including the modules) do not scream "practical, hands on training" to me like every other University website for the same course.

I want to come out of the course a trained actor ready to work, so is it right for me?
TheScotsman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey,
I've also been given an unconditional for Drama at Hull for 2017-hoepfully I'll see you around I'm not sure but my understanding is it will ground you in many aspects of Drama e.g. directing, theatre styles as well as acting. There is great choice in the course with regards to modules so you can tailor it to your interests. If all you want to do is acting then I'd suggest either an acting course or drama school.
xxKateLBxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello! Thank you for replying!

I looked more into the course and spoke to a lecturer on the course and found out it was not for me unfortunately, but I did get into top a drama school which was my to choice! 😃

Thank you for your help though! And I hope Hull is everything you desire in life!

- Kate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (76)
23.68%
No (245)
76.32%

Watched Threads