Turn on thread page Beta

Just got my NI number! w.t.h. is it? watch

ReputationRep:
    all i know is that u have this (national insurance) number for the rest of ur life. and u need it to get jobs.

does it do anything else?

ReputationRep:
    if you clap your hands it tapdances for you and your friends. but remember, its for life, not just for christmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Mundi)
    all i know is that u have this number for the rest of ur life. and u need it to get jobs.

well no, basically you cant get a job if you dont have it. so its pretty important.

ReputationRep:
    Rumour has it the the letter (A to D) at the end is the order that the population gets called up for service in WWIII.

I stress rumour though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    if you clap your hands it tapdances for you and your friends. but remember, its for life, not just for christmas
    *clap clap clap*....oh.....ur were teasing....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Rumour has it the the letter (A to D) at the end is the order that the population gets called up for service in WWIII.

wow kool

ReputationRep:

oh damn it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    oh damn it!
    You A then?

I'm a B.

ReputationRep:
    it means for the rest of your life you'll have to pay taxes and National Insurance which is about 10% on everything you earn over 4.7k and taxes are even worst

ReputationRep:
    You A then?

I'm a B.
    i'm a B too...

ReputationRep:
    My sister got hers today too...she thought it was a credit card

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    i'm a B too...
    im an A

ReputationRep:
    D. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    D. Yay!
    Your a bit screwed if they go in reverse

ReputationRep:
    if you add up all the numbers, times by 9, and then moduli against 28, the answer is the day of the month the SAS are gonna assasinate you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    foot soldiers would be pretty uselss in WWIII anyway i reckon. its gonna be split second compuetr reactions with missiles, nukes etc.

im not talking end of the world thing but im serious; with technology these days i dont reckon it will last long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    Story of my life. My last name's Wilkes. "We'll go down the register allocating ____" "Oh sorry Alex, there's no _____ left for youuu!"

ReputationRep:
    I'm a C, does that leave me in No Man's Land? Mwahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys all check in your wardrobes before you go to sleep incase the boogieman is in them too???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Mundi)
    all i know is that u have this (national insurance) number for the rest of ur life. and u need it to get jobs.

You have to have it when you get a job so the government can take lots of lovely money out of your pay. Good, eh?

I'm a C Not that it would make a lot of difference if it were true... if there were a WWIII we'd probably be nuked before we got called up!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.