Turn on thread page Beta

Results Day 2004: Results Discussion Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Havent had time to post or read any of this thread, due to sharing a comp with narb2, but yeh, incase you didnt already know I got AAB which Im actually over the moon about, especially as my nan told me to buy a laptop and my parents are giving me more holiday money!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got my AS results, i was too scared after i found out everyone in my physics class got Um and the highest grade in the chem class was an E so far...I guess i have no choice but to wait until i go back now Well done to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_crazyflakes)
    I haven't got my AS results, i was too scared after i found out everyone in my physics class got Um and the highest grade in the chem class was an E so far...I guess i have no choice but to wait until i go back now Well done to everyone!
    Did your school not send them to you yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    No,as far as i know they don't send them out unless you specifically requested it before the end of term...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I totally screwed up

ACCD

I made my offer though easily... although a trained monkey could have done the same...

Damn evil computing teachers not teaching me anything... grr........
    thats not bad!
    i got B D and E lol
    oops! but im stil going to my uni so im happy! and the B was in drama which is what im studying so that kinda makes me feel better :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    thats not bad!
    i got B D and E lol
    oops! but im stil going to my uni so im happy! and the B was in drama which is what im studying so that kinda makes me feel better :rolleyes:
    When your predicted at least ABBC it is... but i suppose youre right. I still got into uni easily enough, and i got an A in what i'm studying there (although a D in the smaller aspect of the course...).

ReputationRep:
    i just finished my as level
    and i got A in double math, A in biology and B in chemistry.
    I want to do medicine in university but i'm not quite confident of it. thus i didn't do well in chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    it's nice to see all these people with As although i think some of the other people on this board are being a little harsh on themselves. if you've got into uni then they obviously consider you capable of doing the course so study hard for your degree and no one will look at you A levels. and if you're doing ASs take it from me that re-sits are the way to go if you were disappointed or feel you could do beta. although pleased with my AABBC at AS, i thought i'd need higher grades to be able to do law at cambrdge. so i re-sat 4 modules and this summer i got 4 As. learn from your mistrakes and keep trying. good luck everyone.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.