The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

2017 Bangor modern languages applicants

I've just accepted Bangor as my firm for Spanish and German, any fellow languages students out there?? :smile:
Hey! I'm currently studying those two languages at Bangor, so any questions feel free to let me know :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ethanbate
Hey! I'm currently studying those two languages at Bangor, so any questions feel free to let me know :smile:

That's great! What's the course like? Do you enjoy it?
Original post by megleah1998
That's great! What's the course like? Do you enjoy it?

Yeah it's great fun! You get 4 hours per week of each language and then 2/3 hours of optional modules. Modern languages offers European history, film, literature and ideas for first years, but you can also do language and culture or pick modules from any other school so there's quite a lot of choice. You're also well supported and lecturers always remind you of when they're free you're free to pop in with any questions etc. So yeah it's pretty good to be honest - I'm really enjoying myself here. Any more questions, feel free to keep asking :smile:
Hey! I received an unconditional for Spanish and Linguistics (I know it's not quite the same but close enough..) Still waiting to hear from rest of my choices but will most likely be making Bangor my firm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest