The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth offer

I got a great handwritten letter in the mail the other day saying I've been accepted to abrystwyth but nothing's shown up in my UCAS. It also didn't say if the offer was conditional or what conditions it would be subject to soon... I guess i don't really know what to do? my other 4 choices have already made offers in UCAS so I just need this one really. Anyone else get this? I've sent a couple emails but they haven't been replied to...
Original post by madogg
I got a great handwritten letter in the mail the other day saying I've been accepted to abrystwyth but nothing's shown up in my UCAS. It also didn't say if the offer was conditional or what conditions it would be subject to soon... I guess i don't really know what to do? my other 4 choices have already made offers in UCAS so I just need this one really. Anyone else get this? I've sent a couple emails but they haven't been replied to...

Were the emails adressed to the Admission's Office?
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Original post by TishoHristov
Were the emails adressed to the Admission's Office?

The addresses I found online yeah. And I just sent one again to the history enquiries email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madogg
The addresses I found online yeah. And I just sent one again to the history enquiries email

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should have contacted them on the live event (virtual open day), they would have answered you. Anyway, you could call them if they keep not responding.

Quick Reply

Latest