The Student Room Group

if you had a chance to go on a trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?

For me it would definitely be North Korea.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hackney.
Original post by Elmoalem
For me it would definitely be North Korea.

You have made the correct choice.
Detroit.
LA
Reply 5
Japan
Israel
Your mums bed.
Original post by yoda123
Japan

Same here plus Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.
Reply 9
Japan or South Korea :love:
Original post by Eodi

I'd love to visit South Korea say, for one or maybe two weeks, then get one of those overnight ferries across to Japan and spend two weeks in Japan, then fly out of Japan to wherever else.
Either Thailand, Brazil or Japan.
Original post by UWS
Hackney.

I live there, so many roadmen :rofl:
Original post by Eodi

Original post by FreedomTower
I'd love to visit South Korea say, for one or maybe two weeks, then get one of those overnight ferries across to Japan and spend two weeks in Japan, then fly out of Japan to wherever else.

I'm going to South Korea in two weeks :u:
Original post by queenofswords
I'm going to South Korea in two weeks :u:

With which airline?
Original post by FreedomTower
With which airline?

Asiana but only spending a day there.

Spoiler

When I went travelling, I fell in love with Australia. I've always thought about moving there in the future, and after visiting it this summer it was amazing how at home I felt. I'd love to go back there.

Other than Australia, Dubai and somewhere like Bali
Some island in the middle of the Pacific. I love the idea of being so far from pretty much everything.
Original post by cbreef
Some island in the middle of the Pacific. I love the idea of being so far from pretty much everything.

How about Fiji or Niue https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niue

I remember seeing on a Channel 4 documentary recently about a special island in Fiji that has a single room hotel and is owned by an Australian expat and she charges USD$2500 a night to stay in that room, and major celebrities such as the singer P!nk have stayed there. You get a very pleasant view of the turquoise sea and the palm trees around the edge of this island just by opening the French doors from your room, from what I have seen in the documentary. :u:
Reply 19
Original post by Mnemosyne.
Your mums bed.

Nice one g

Quick Reply

Latest