The Student Room Group

Giving up slowly, 30 day no contact rule to save this?

Im slowly losing the will to keep trying to figure things out with my boyfriend, we technically aren't together at the minute but we both love each other its just quite tough. I feel like he doesn't appreciate what I'm doing though and it seems he's very laid back and because he knows how much i love him he thinks i will always just be here. I'm always so keen and do everything i can, but he takes it for granted. If i distance myself will that help? Will it make him stop and think? If i let him have the fun he wants will he eventually realise that he needs to work on us like i do? i don't want to give up but I'm drained from doing all the work alone.
Reply 1
You need to talk to him about your concerns. If you don't tell him and then suddenly just block him off, how is he going to know why this is? Don't play games because it's immature, you need to be up front and tell him how you can work things out together.
If you block him without giving him a reason why first, he will lose interest in you very quickly because he will think youve moved on. Maybe having a break would be good but tell him first!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending