Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The George Bush bashing thread. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    did you see labours adverts before the election?

famous tv personalities/actors, everywhere (s club 7 for one) promoting them.
    I obviously have no way of checking that. They certainly didn't win because Tony Blair was famous.

ReputationRep:
    the majority of america did not vote for bush, he only won after his brother stopped the florida ballot half way through and after thousands of democratic voters' ballots were lost

large proportion of 90+% democrat voters, can't actually vote now because of harsh drug laws

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    I obviously have no way of checking that. They certainly didn't win because Tony Blair was famous.
    so you don't actually take notice of politics before it becomes 'cool' to be involved?

anyone who took any notice of the elections will have seen those adverts

ReputationRep:
    found this, its ok

ReputationRep:
    you seen the film "Unprecedented"? its much more informative than any michael moore crap

ReputationRep:
    Let's see: Doing a search for "Bush" turns up 2 pages of results. Couldn't you just post this there? Almost every Bush thread turns into an American bashing thread, we really dont need another.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Shiny, and I'm reporting for duty

*salutes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    How stupid can this guy get?

Here are some IQs...

147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
    132 Harry Truman (D)
    122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
    174 John F. Kennedy (D)
    126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
    155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
    121 Gerald Ford (R)
    175 James E. Carter (D)
    105 Ronald Reagan (R)
    098 George HW Bush (R)
    182 William J. Clinton (D)
    091 George W. Bush (R)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    098 George HW Bush (R)
    091 George W. Bush (R)
    At least he can blame it on Genetics

ReputationRep:
    Here are some IQs...

147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
    132 Harry Truman (D)
    122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
    174 John F. Kennedy (D)
    126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
    155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
    121 Gerald Ford (R)
    175 James E. Carter (D)
    105 Ronald Reagan (R)
    098 George HW Bush (R)
    182 William J. Clinton (D)
    091 George W. Bush (R)
    Those aren't actually tested though as i remember they're just psychological analysists estimates. However an interesting fact here in the past when presidents have taken IQ test and these are compared to the psycholical analysists figures they tend to be over estimates which means that George could be even dumber than 91

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    large proportion of 90+% democrat voters, can't actually vote now because of harsh drug laws
    Right idea... But I'm sure you are over exaggerating by a hell of a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    George could be even dumber than 91
    *feels safe*

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    *feels safe*

:eek:
    George Bush: "now i wonder what his red button does"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    George Bush: "now i wonder what his red button does"
    Exactly!

ReputationRep:
    *Comes in a little late*

Yay! Bush Pinata! *grabs stick* Take that!

ReputationRep:
    When i was on holiday this year in San Francisco there were so many anti George Bush campaigns and petitions.. i was often approached in the street and asked to support them in their view of Bush.... i told them i wasn't a US resident but if i was i would sign their campaign and they seemed rather pleased that the English could see the damage he has/ can do. Strangely though, they all seem to LOVE Tony Blair and couldnt stop singing his praises... strange us Brits don't think the same!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Right idea... But I'm sure you are over exaggerating by a hell of a lot!
    lol. well yeah but some crazy stuff going on

ReputationRep:
    This is something I found on the web last night. It actually bashes both Bush and Kerry, but I think it's a little harder on Bush.

http://www.jibjab.com/

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    When i was on holiday this year in San Francisco there were so many anti George Bush campaigns and petitions.. i was often approached in the street and asked to support them in their view of Bush.... i told them i wasn't a US resident but if i was i would sign their campaign and they seemed rather pleased that the English could see the damage he has/ can do. Strangely though, they all seem to LOVE Tony Blair and couldnt stop singing his praises... strange us Brits don't think the same!

Lou
    xxx
    Much like the love/hate relationship we have with America here in Europe/the UK, it seems like a lot of Americans feel quite strongly about us in the same way. Many with roots from over here (genuine or not) appear rather proud of the fact, while others will be only to quick to remind us how they "saved our ass" in WW2 (years late, at a time which oddly coincided with the US being attacked), or criticise our government.

We're both very different, almost opposite in some respects. You love us or hate us.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.