?
Report 15 years ago
lesser of two evils, like the democrats
Dajo123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He should have choked to death on that fuc*ing pretzel!!!!
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dajo123)
He should have choked to death on that fuc*ing pretzel!!!!
That's nice. Wishing death upon a president. Classy.
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
*amazed that Vienna has not yet posted on this thread*

my thoughts exactly - but then it's not in debate and she only slums it in general chat when there's no Bush anywhere else.

*thinks that sentance sounds odd, shrugs and wonders if Vienna is actually in love with GWB*
will_cambs
Report 15 years ago
Like all presidents & primeministers is that they are The puppet..The spokesman/woman the salesman of that country.
Since 2001 when our "Tony" said england would stand shoulder to shoulder, he has put our lives in real danger here and abroad, america needs to ask why they get attacked and are despised so much, the reason is they have to much power and control in every country in the world, in americas quest to fight terrorism they are also dictating to the world also...like what religion ect, simular to hitler in some respects............Dont blame Gwb, blame the war mongers in the CIA..
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
That's nice. Wishing death upon a president. Classy.
Back in his days as a Senator Bush put to death quite a lot of people, including a few mentally ill killers who didn’t have the capacity to understand the crimes they had been put on death row for. Bush is a foolish, archaic, pathetic, ignorant, stupid slug and he needs to be squashed.
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Back in his days as a Senator Bush put to death quite a lot of people, including a few mentally ill killers who didn’t have the capacity to understand the crimes they had been put on death row for. Bush is a foolish, archaic, pathetic, ignorant, stupid slug and he needs to be squashed.
He was never a Senator.....
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
He was never a Senator.....

:eek: What was i thinking? I thought i had typed and should have typed Governor, yes as a Governor he made those dubious decisions.
A0307
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: What was i thinking? I thought i had typed and should have typed Governor, yes as a Governor he made those dubious decisions.
Whoa, there's even sites about it! http://www.bushkills.com/
MC REN
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
there'll be millions of sites about it, its the cool thing to do at the moment - hate the president.

the only way to become a real rebel these days would be to become young republican

its avril lavignes fault
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And that makes it okay to wish death upon him?
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
And that makes it okay to wish death upon him?
I did not wish death upon him i merely said "he should have choked to death on that pretzel" (past tense) i dont "wish" him death in the future .
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (98)
53.85%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.89%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.73%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.85%

Watched Threads