Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The George Bush bashing thread. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lesser of two evils, like the democrats

ReputationRep:
    He should have choked to death on that fuc*ing pretzel!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajo123)
    He should have choked to death on that fuc*ing pretzel!!!!
    That's nice. Wishing death upon a president. Classy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    *amazed that Vienna has not yet posted on this thread*

my thoughts exactly - but then it's not in debate and she only slums it in general chat when there's no Bush anywhere else.

*thinks that sentance sounds odd, shrugs and wonders if Vienna is actually in love with GWB*

ReputationRep:
    Like all presidents & primeministers is that they are The puppet..The spokesman/woman the salesman of that country.
    Since 2001 when our "Tony" said england would stand shoulder to shoulder, he has put our lives in real danger here and abroad, america needs to ask why they get attacked and are despised so much, the reason is they have to much power and control in every country in the world, in americas quest to fight terrorism they are also dictating to the world also...like what religion ect, simular to hitler in some respects............Dont blame Gwb, blame the war mongers in the CIA..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    That's nice. Wishing death upon a president. Classy.
    Back in his days as a Senator Bush put to death quite a lot of people, including a few mentally ill killers who didn’t have the capacity to understand the crimes they had been put on death row for. Bush is a foolish, archaic, pathetic, ignorant, stupid slug and he needs to be squashed.

ReputationRep:
    Back in his days as a Senator Bush put to death quite a lot of people, including a few mentally ill killers who didn’t have the capacity to understand the crimes they had been put on death row for. Bush is a foolish, archaic, pathetic, ignorant, stupid slug and he needs to be squashed.
    He was never a Senator.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    He was never a Senator.....

:eek: What was i thinking? I thought i had typed and should have typed Governor, yes as a Governor he made those dubious decisions.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: What was i thinking? I thought i had typed and should have typed Governor, yes as a Governor he made those dubious decisions.
    Whoa, there's even sites about it! http://www.bushkills.com/

ReputationRep:
    there'll be millions of sites about it, its the cool thing to do at the moment - hate the president.

the only way to become a real rebel these days would be to become young republican

its avril lavignes fault

ReputationRep:
    And that makes it okay to wish death upon him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    And that makes it okay to wish death upon him?
    I did not wish death upon him i merely said "he should have choked to death on that pretzel" (past tense) i dont "wish" him death in the future .

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.