Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok, im in the middle of filling out all the accommodation forms as i need to send them off as soon as poss but a few things are confusing me so any help would be appreciated! On the residential agreement sheet, it says programme of study...do they mean are you undergrad/postgrad etc or does this mean what course you are taking?? eg. chemistry..? Also, it keeps saying that on particular forms you need to write your term time address...but we dont have room numbers and that yet do we? so for example, would we just write..stamford street apartments?? or do we need the postcodes and that?? Hm...i think thats all for now, thanks in advance for your help.

ReputationRep:
    Programme of study - the course you will be taking.
    Term time address - not sure about that one. Maybe put the address you're at now and change it later?

ReputationRep:
    term time address is gonna be your halls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark and Lovely)
    term time address is gonna be your halls!
    EDIT: Oh I see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h2345)
    ok, im in the middle of filling out all the accommodation forms as i need to send them off as soon as poss but a few things are confusing me so any help would be appreciated! On the residential agreement sheet, it says programme of study...do they mean are you undergrad/postgrad etc or does this mean what course you are taking?? eg. chemistry..? Also, it keeps saying that on particular forms you need to write your term time address...but we dont have room numbers and that yet do we? so for example, would we just write..stamford street apartments?? or do we need the postcodes and that?? Hm...i think thats all for now, thanks in advance for your help.
    No need for room numbers but you do need the full address of the residence! They are all written in the back of the "Guide to Living in King's Residences"...

Hope that helps!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.