The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Offer Holder Day but No Offer yet?

I have so far received 2 offers out of 5 and QMUL is no one of the two, so imagine my surprise when I received an email that states
"Book your place on one of our Offer Holder Days

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study Law at Queen Mary University of London!" without being actually presented an offer.
I am so so so confused and I don't want to allow myself to be happy about this yet.
Also, I logged into my UCAS Track and there is no updates apart from the 2 offers from Royal Holloway and Birkbeck that I had already received,
Did this happen to anyone else?
Reply 1
Original post by lorelaielle
I have so far received 2 offers out of 5 and QMUL is no one of the two, so imagine my surprise when I received an email that states

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study Law at Queen Mary University of London!" without being actually presented an offer.
I am so so so confused and I don't want to allow myself to be happy about this yet.
Also, I logged into my UCAS Track and there is no updates apart from the 2 offers from Royal Holloway and Birkbeck that I had already received,

This happened to me, too! Apparently it can take a while for track to register the offer, if that makes sense? I know a friend who waited for a day her offer from Birmingham to be updated on the UCAS system. I received the offer holder email yesterday morning, so maybe it should come up this week? Fingers crossed though!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lorelaielle

This has happened to me too! Hoping UCAS hasn't processed the offer yet and i have one, not that it is a mistake.
Reply 3
Yeah I got an email with an explanation too :frown: wishing the best of luck to everyoneeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending