There is a group chat btw guys 😂

Could I get a link to the group chat pls
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by holly1798
There is a group chat btw guys 😂

Can I get added to this too?
Got my conditional offer from Bangor for Adult Nursing a week after my interview! It's my firm choice so I am over the moon! Can't wait to get there and meet lots of new people, hoping to try and make some connections before I get there though to hopefully make the settling in a little bit easier, I'm always up for a chat and all that! What accommodation options at Bangor are any of you thinking about? I'm considering Ffriddoedd Village :smile:
I just put bangor as my firm AND insurance choice after the visit day because I love it so much! I can't wait! I hope that I get the grades. Is anyone thinking about doing history or film studies? Or both like me? :smile:
Original post by NurseAbi97
Got my conditional offer from Bangor for Adult Nursing a week after my interview! It's my firm choice so I am over the moon! Can't wait to get there and meet lots of new people, hoping to try and make some connections before I get there though to hopefully make the settling in a little bit easier, I'm always up for a chat and all that! What accommodation options at Bangor are any of you thinking about? I'm considering Ffriddoedd Village :smile:

Congratulations!! I applied for adult nursing too, had a conditional offer a week after my interview!

Hey, accommodation wise, I was looking at the Friddeoedd site. I went to the open day last Saturday and went to both Fridd and St. Mary's. While st. Marys seemed fancier because it was built in 2015, it was slightly more expensive. Out of the building at Fridd, I was thinking Alaw - purely because I went there on Saturday and found it was the most recently refurbished site out of them all😂.
From the website all I can see so far that "offers" a bit of a longer accomm contract for nursing and midwifery students is the Borth building at Fridd, but I'm really not liking the look of that building at all! :frown:
Not sure how it all works concerning contracts and whether you can go into any building with any contract length and then just stay there a little longer when the other students pack up and go home for the summer! Hoping that I'll get sent some more info nearer to the point where we get to apply for accommodation! :smile:
Original post by Ffion Heghoyan
Congratulations!! I applied for adult nursing too, had a conditional offer a week after my interview!

That's brilliant! You're the first person I've 'met', who's potentially going to be on my course! Is Bangor your firm choice?
Unconditional for Environmental Science. I'm putting it as my firm choice. Where's the group chat?
That's brilliant! You're the first person I've 'met', who's potentially going to be on my course! Is Bangor your firm choice?

You're the first person I've 'met' as well, yes Bangor is my firm choice although it's far away from where I'm currently living. Is Bangor your firm choice?
Original post by Ffion Heghoyan
You're the first person I've 'met' as well, yes Bangor is my firm choice although it's far away from where I'm currently living. Is Bangor your firm choice?

Bangor will be my firm choice once I hear back from the University of South Wales. It's far away for me too, 195 miles to be exact!! That's another reason why I'm quite keen to make good connections in advance, as I can't easily run home to mum and dad when I'm feeling lonely! :P
I got an unconditional offer and have accepted my place yesterday for BA Geography :smile:
Original post by katiebolton
Unconditional for Environmental Science. I'm putting it as my firm choice. Where's the group chat?

You are the first comment I've seen that's going to be in the SENRGY building I'm doing BA Geography and received an unconditional offer!
Original post by danikaxo
Can I get added to this too?

Can I get added too please?
Original post by ChelseaAustin16
Anyone received an offer and are accepting as firm choice. If so what was it for hoping to meet some fellow applicants 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I know its been awhile since you posted but just put Bangor as my firm choice looking for people who have done the same! What are you going to study>
Original post by danikaxoxo
I just put bangor as my firm AND insurance choice after the visit day because I love it so much! I can't wait! I hope that I get the grades. Is anyone thinking about doing history or film studies? Or both like me? :smile:

Bangor is my first choice aswell I am going to study Geography BA in September have you been o any of the visit days?
Bangor will be my firm choice once I hear back from the University of South Wales. It's far away for me too, 195 miles to be exact!! That's another reason why I'm quite keen to make good connections in advance, as I can't easily run home to mum and dad when I'm feeling lonely! :P

I'm not doing nursing bu where about's are you guys from I'll be travelling from Essex so definitely cant rely on mum and dad hoping to make connections aswell :smile:
Original post by phoebedevenish98
I'm not doing nursing bu where about's are you guys from I'll be travelling from Essex so definitely cant rely on mum and dad hoping to make connections aswell :smile:

I'm from Newport, in South Wales! :smile:
I'm from Newport, in South Wales! :smile:

That's not too far from home then and I have created a facebook group for anyone to join just search Bangor Applicants 2017 - 2018 :smile: hopefully we can get a group of us :smile:
Hi Guys I have ceated a facebook group for anyone who's applied and is considering Bangor for Uni in September the group name is

Bangor University Applicants 2017 - 2018

If anyone wants to join :smile: Just ask if you want me to add you rather than searching for the group.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest