UKL UCAS Clearing Advice and Discussion 2004

Watch
This discussion is closed.
rottcodd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or not but if you go here

http://www.ecctisdata.com/clearingco...istrations.asp you can register to get the Guardian to text you cleraing vacancies in areas or at institutions that you select.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by steerpike1985)
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or not but if you go here

http://www.ecctisdata.com/clearingco...istrations.asp you can register to get the Guardian to text you cleraing vacancies in areas or at institutions that you select.
I already registered with them a month ago. This thread is so reassuring.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
I've just confirmed a verbal backup with a university and agreed upon the grades that they will let me in with if I do infact miss my Edinburgh offer.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ollies course is in clearing and mine isnt!!! yay yay yay.....

love Katy ***
Cazzle
Report 15 years ago
which uni?
unknown_angel
Report 15 years ago

I HAVE FAILED MY XAMS COMPLETELY WITH ONLY 2 EE'S TO MY NAME, NO UNI'S WILL ACCPECT ME THROUGH CLEARING!!! CLEARING IS NOT WAT PEOPLE THINK, :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Vyse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by unknown_angel)

I HAVE FAILED MY XAMS COMPLETELY WITH ONLY 2 EE'S TO MY NAME, NO UNI'S WILL ACCPECT ME THROUGH CLEARING!!! CLEARING IS NOT WAT PEOPLE THINK, :mad: :mad:
Clearing is supposed to be about filling empty places with eligible students, not a shortcut for those with bad grades.

You should resit next year if you want to go to university.
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by unknown_angel)

No offers for EE? So i should bloody well hope. Only a matter of time before Labour widens access that far though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed