Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or not but if you go here

http://www.ecctisdata.com/clearingco...istrations.asp you can register to get the Guardian to text you cleraing vacancies in areas or at institutions that you select.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steerpike1985)
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or not but if you go here

http://www.ecctisdata.com/clearingco...istrations.asp you can register to get the Guardian to text you cleraing vacancies in areas or at institutions that you select.
    I already registered with them a month ago. This thread is so reassuring.

I've just confirmed a verbal backup with a university and agreed upon the grades that they will let me in with if I do infact miss my Edinburgh offer.

ReputationRep:
    ollies course is in clearing and mine isnt!!! yay yay yay.....

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    which uni?

ReputationRep:

I HAVE FAILED MY XAMS COMPLETELY WITH ONLY 2 EE'S TO MY NAME, NO UNI'S WILL ACCPECT ME THROUGH CLEARING!!! CLEARING IS NOT WAT PEOPLE THINK, :mad: :mad:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown_angel)

I HAVE FAILED MY XAMS COMPLETELY WITH ONLY 2 EE'S TO MY NAME, NO UNI'S WILL ACCPECT ME THROUGH CLEARING!!! CLEARING IS NOT WAT PEOPLE THINK, :mad: :mad:
    Clearing is supposed to be about filling empty places with eligible students, not a shortcut for those with bad grades.

You should resit next year if you want to go to university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown_angel)

No offers for EE? So i should bloody well hope. Only a matter of time before Labour widens access that far though.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.