The Student Room Group

Girls are never attracted to me?

why? Im healthy I go gym 3-4days a week so therefore im in good shape, I dress well, im well groomed,I am myself, I have the courage to approach and talk to girls. I am not tall but I am taller than the girls I like I am 5'9

Yet im 18 and never kissed a girl rarely hugged a girl, never danced with a girl, never gone outwith a girl, never had a girlfriend. Worse thing is that I have had 4 crushes yet I have never been rejected because they always made it obvious that they werent attracted to me. So I couldn't really ask them out which ****ing sucks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is it because I don't look manly enough? My facial hair growth is meh, I still have some fat on my face so I have no visible sharp jawline, no visible cheekbones. I feel like I look like a kid
Reply 2
bump
Start a convo with girls.
Reply 4
Original post by saraxh
Start a convo with girls.

I do talk to girls and get along well with many girls but whenever I get a damn crush they can just sense it lmao and then we don't get along
Are you my brother? I am literally you, but in a position that is even worse since I am 5'7.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
why? Im healthy I go gym 3-4days a week so therefore im in good shape, I dress well, im well groomed,I am myself, I have the courage to approach and talk to girls. I am not tall but I am taller than the girls I like I am 5'9

Yet im 18 and never kissed a girl rarely hugged a girl, never danced with a girl, never gone outwith a girl, never had a girlfriend. Worse thing is that I have had 4 crushes yet I have never been rejected because they always made it obvious that they werent attracted to me. So I couldn't really ask them out which ****ing sucks

Are guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the only logical conculsion i can come to is that its because your ugly
Reply 8
Original post by CraigBackner

Reply 9
Are you my brother? I am literally you, but in a position that is even worse since I am 5'7.

:frown:
Reply 10
Maybe you look desperate, people can sense it pretty well based on your behaviour especially around girls. And those girls you had crushes on could easily understand that you're interested in them and therefore for them you're not a challenge.
Possible reasons:
1) you come across as desperate to girls
2) you come across as boring to girls
3) your standards are too high
Reply 12

LOL

im sorry man, the truth hurts
What colour is your eyes/hair? Trying to think of typical facial features girls are attracted to.

Also, have you actually ever asked?
What colour is your eyes/hair? Trying to think of typical facial features girls are attracted to.

Also, have you actually ever asked?

brown eyes,black hair

Not directly its just painfully obvious
Reply 16
sadly theres a lot more to it than that
men are still trying to figure out what the secret is
time was we though good looks, a healthy body, a good career, gentlemany behaviour and being funny was more than enough for a woman but for some reason they still aren't interested.
meanwhile average looking guys who behave like dicks seem to have no trouble getting the girl... is that what we need to do? do we actually need to start treating chicks like sh-t?

Shhhhhh!
Maybe your personality? Or reputation?

It's all good being a healthy, fit man but women do care about other things.

Also, women are all different.
Some might be intimidated by you, some might be too shy and some might just think you're not their type and move on. Hell, some might even be gay.

I don't see why your situation is a problem. You're not starving or dying.
Just maybe, put yourself out their more.

Savage, boii.

Quick Reply

Latest