The Student Room Group

Help me I need past papers!!! Edexcel GCSE past paper 2016

Hi I do edexcel for science and I have finished all my mocks for science. At the moment im in gcses and i wondered if anyone had the 2016 past paper for chemistry biology and physics for C1, P1, and B1.
i have em however they are your mocks!
Original post by GeneralGoreeeee
Hi I do edexcel for science and I have finished all my mocks for science. At the moment im in gcses and i wondered if anyone had the 2016 past paper for chemistry biology and physics for C1, P1, and B1.

These are not yet generally available to students - only to teachers.
Original post by The Learn Ranger
These are not yet generally available to students - only to teachers.

I understand but if you have them can you send me them, I have got the past appers for C2,P2,B2 and B3,C3,P3 just need them for the 1's if u have can you send them please it s for revision I have already done my mocks.
I understand but if you have them can you send me them, I have got the past appers for C2,P2,B2 and B3,C3,P3 just need them for the 1's if u have can you send them please it s for revision I have already done my mocks.

Could you send me the 2016 edexcel core sciences aswell please ? I finished my mocks two weeks ago so i would just like to correct my result ! Thank you .
Original post by Madzjade2000
Could you send me the 2016 edexcel core sciences aswell please ? I finished my mocks two weeks ago so i would just like to correct my result ! Thank you .

If you can send me the 1's then ill send you the core.
I need help finding past papers TOO!! someone help me (Biology-respiration,photosynthesis)
Reply 7
Original post by Ahmed rahi

Do you have AQA double science? How would a private candidate attain them?
Original post by Ahmed rahi

Yo Ahmed,
can you send me the C1,P1 and B1 papers please. I know they are my mocks however I have done all of them and I think I got A*s hopefully :biggrin:. If you dont beleive me then I have proof : in the bio b1 2016 paper there are two 6 makrs, one focusing on the nitrogen cycle and another natural selection and evolution. Another question is related with pollution indicators and eutrophication. For physics there is P and S waves.
Please send me the C1,P1,B1 Edexcel GCSE past papers, I want to see what i got please:
I intend to not spread it,
Thank you

Could I get those 2016 B2 C2 P2 papers please?

Quick Reply

Latest