Laurynmathews1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I would really like to achieve A*s in psychology and sociology this year. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this?
evangelinemay
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am also aiming for A*s in these subjects as I'm predicted them but I am not really sure how to achieve them either. I think with psychology it is important to do reading around the subject so that you can get an extended and thorough understanding of the topics so you can get the top marks in all the essay questions. Also making synoptic links is good for AO2 and AO3 marks as all the separate topics can be linked together, and just practice doing application questions as the new specification loves them.
For sociology I think it is important to be able to nail any possible 20 or 30 mark questions and know how to write a top mark answer. I am planning on writing as many essays as possible and getting my teacher to mark them so that I if they come up I will know what to talk about.

What exam boards are you with and what topics are you doing?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.69%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.9%
I need help with my personal statement (58)
40.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25.17%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.1%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.99%

Watched Threads