Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    okay..new thread! what kind of stuff do i need when i'm packing?! first child going into uni and parents dont really have a clue!! lol. any advice is appreciated!!
    joei x

ReputationRep:
    heres a list of things that you could take

a similar thread

ReputationRep:
    This was posted a while ago, but Ive put it on my favourites as it looks quite useful... http://www.studential.com/wiki/ow.asp?UniChecklist

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Thought I'd find you posting on this thread somewhere !

I wasn't wrong.

It is a pretty comprehensive list though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Thought I'd find you posting on this thread somewhere !

I wasn't wrong.

It is a pretty comprehensive list though.
    Yes it's lovely to know people read, apreciate and remember my website and all the hard work that goes it - it brings a tear of joy to my eye [sob]

Anyway, If you can thing of anything else I've missed out please add it to the list, also watch out in a month or so when it goes "interactive".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    anyway, If you can thing of anything else I've missed out please add it to the list, also watch out in a month or so when it goes "interactive".
    Oooh, interactive. Exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Yes it's lovely to know people read, apreciate and remember my website and all the hard work that goes it - it brings a tear of joy to my eye [sob]

Anyway, If you can thing of anything else I've missed out please add it to the list, also watch out in a month or so when it goes "interactive".
    Wooooh.

I get the same feeling when people refer to my stuff in the Sheffield sub-forum.

(Feel free to lift some of that for the Sheffield profile by the way - I'll fill in any bits that you haven't found anything for at a later date over the summer).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMutantGerbil)
    Oooh, interactive. Exciting!
    Not quite that exciting, it will just mean you're able to customize the checklist to your own specification, and print off a nice copy to fill in. Though there will also be more information about individual items on their and things. I haven't totally decided what I'm going to do yet so feel free to get in touch if you have any ideas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    (Feel free to lift some of that for the Sheffield profile by the way - I'll fill in any bits that you haven't found anything for at a later date over the summer).
    Thanks Expression, I've just finished revamping the profile section so that's just what I need. If you want to add anything at any time you can do at http://www.studential.com/wiki/ow.asp?SheffieldProfile

Cheers

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.