Nottingham Vs Sheffield | International Business Masters Watch

AbdulRaufLiaqat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi everyone!

I am Abdul from Pakistan. And i have applied in Nottingham & Sheffield for Masters in International Business. Can anyone please guide me in details that which university is ranked top? Although there are many things to consider while ranking. But i want to know from a foreigner perspective about accomodation, study level, business studies ranking, career, employer demand, living expense, party scenes, societies, etc etc..

Can anyone please shed some light and compare both the universities for me?

Thanks!

Best,
Abdul | Pakistan
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Both are very good UK Universities, one isnt 'better' than the other. Both will give you you a great student experience and a worthwhile year of study. Employment/career is up to you - no University degree is going to guarantee you a job.

Check out the Open Day films etc for each Uni on You Tube - this will give you an idea of what each Uni looks like and 'feels' like. In the end this is a very personal choice - which Uni has the course that is best for you, match your academic interests. and where will you feel the most comfortable. Only you can decide that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?