Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wierd situation! i finished my a-levels in leicester but because of parent's job, we've moved up to liverpool now! really strange not having any friends close by! anybody from liverpool!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Scouser here! Just done my AS levels. Are you about to start Uni? Don't worry you will make lots of friends here.

ReputationRep:
    Another Scouser here, though of course will be back off to Sheffield come the Autumn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickleangel)
    wierd situation! i finished my a-levels in leicester but because of parent's job, we've moved up to liverpool now! really strange not having any friends close by! anybody from liverpool!? :confused:
    im in birkenhead (over the river mersey)

ReputationRep:
    NOT me!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Plastic scouser/ex pat here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    im in birkenhead (over the river mersey)
    You seen that copper drama called merseyside (or something like that)? they are based in liverpool. You seen them in real life?

ReputationRep:
    Im from the Wirral which is just over the water, im sure you'll make loads of friends up here!

ReputationRep:
    i live in southport which is 30 minutes away from liverpool, so i go shopping and have nights out there.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Manchester which is also very very frightingly only 40 minutes away from Liverpool. I live 3 miles away from the city centre yet by car at 6:00am in the morning its quicker to get to Liverpool airport than it is to Manchester because its so much smaller! That is scary!

ReputationRep:
    aww come to London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i live in southport which is 30 minutes away from liverpool, so i go shopping and have nights out there.

lou xxx
    Wow, i just looked on your profile and saw you went to KGV!. I have loads of friends who have just finished there and nearly went there myself! How wierd!

I live quite near southport so quite near liverpool too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    Wow, i just looked on your profile and saw you went to KGV!. I have loads of friends who have just finished there and nearly went there myself! How wierd!

I live quite near southport so quite near liverpool too!
    oooh wherabouts do you live? i've just left as well- i did maths, psychology and philosophy- so if any of your friends do those subjects, i might know them.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I live in Formby now but will be moving to Birkdale soon! My mates mainly did arty subjects, you know any from Formby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    I live in Formby now but will be moving to Birkdale soon! My mates mainly did arty subjects, you know any from Formby?
    a few, what high school were you at?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    a few, what high school were you at?

lou xxx
    Range High

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    Range High
    oooh i do have friends who went there, i'll send you a pm!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yeh about to start uni in sept..hopefully sheff pending my results [AAB]!! still missing my friends but am going to a community car wash thingy on sun so hope to make some friends there!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Ormskirk, which is a 30 min train ride away from Liverpool. And all of my family live there so I know the town quite well.

ReputationRep:
    I go to liv uni, living on smithdown road. Just mingle with the drunk students at the union u will find all kind of folk, and they will be your friends for life for the price of one beer.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.