This discussion is closed.
ickleangel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
wierd situation! i finished my a-levels in leicester but because of parent's job, we've moved up to liverpool now! really strange not having any friends close by! anybody from liverpool!? :confused:
*Hythlodaeus*
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes! Scouser here! Just done my AS levels. Are you about to start Uni? Don't worry you will make lots of friends here.
Chrism
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Another Scouser here, though of course will be back off to Sheffield come the Autumn.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickleangel)
wierd situation! i finished my a-levels in leicester but because of parent's job, we've moved up to liverpool now! really strange not having any friends close by! anybody from liverpool!? :confused:
im in birkenhead (over the river mersey)
s43
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
NOT me!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Plastic scouser/ex pat here
s43
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
im in birkenhead (over the river mersey)
You seen that copper drama called merseyside (or something like that)? they are based in liverpool. You seen them in real life?
Rob24601
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Im from the Wirral which is just over the water, im sure you'll make loads of friends up here!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i live in southport which is 30 minutes away from liverpool, so i go shopping and have nights out there.

lou xxx
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm in Manchester which is also very very frightingly only 40 minutes away from Liverpool. I live 3 miles away from the city centre yet by car at 6:00am in the morning its quicker to get to Liverpool airport than it is to Manchester because its so much smaller! That is scary!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
aww come to London
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i live in southport which is 30 minutes away from liverpool, so i go shopping and have nights out there.

lou xxx
Wow, i just looked on your profile and saw you went to KGV!. I have loads of friends who have just finished there and nearly went there myself! How wierd!

I live quite near southport so quite near liverpool too!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
Wow, i just looked on your profile and saw you went to KGV!. I have loads of friends who have just finished there and nearly went there myself! How wierd!

I live quite near southport so quite near liverpool too!
oooh wherabouts do you live? i've just left as well- i did maths, psychology and philosophy- so if any of your friends do those subjects, i might know them.

lou xxx
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I live in Formby now but will be moving to Birkdale soon! My mates mainly did arty subjects, you know any from Formby?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
I live in Formby now but will be moving to Birkdale soon! My mates mainly did arty subjects, you know any from Formby?
a few, what high school were you at?

lou xxx
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
a few, what high school were you at?

lou xxx
Range High
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
Range High
oooh i do have friends who went there, i'll send you a pm!

lou xxx
ickleangel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
yeh about to start uni in sept..hopefully sheff pending my results [AAB]!! still missing my friends but am going to a community car wash thingy on sun so hope to make some friends there!!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm from Ormskirk, which is a 30 min train ride away from Liverpool. And all of my family live there so I know the town quite well.
Suk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I go to liv uni, living on smithdown road. Just mingle with the drunk students at the union u will find all kind of folk, and they will be your friends for life for the price of one beer.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
20.65%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
24.46%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (32)
17.39%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (39)
21.2%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.7%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.61%

Watched Threads