The Student Room Group

Teen that filmed himself raping a baby walks free from court

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L i b
At huge cost, with no consideration of whether a person is capable of rehabilitation. Let's put aside the £50,000 a year it costs to imprison a higher-category prisoner, there's also the additional cost of having them removed from society and not being productive. I'm just wondering what you think is achieved for anybody by doing that, other than to cost the state money that could be better spend on healthcare, schools or even catching criminals.

Execution would bring down that cost so that's solved. Don't need a death row. Once found guilty, execution can take place the next day. Also makes sense if thy can't be rehabilitated right if you worried about cost?

I'm actually sickened with your own inadvertent omission that you believe these people aren't criminals. It came out whether you wanted it to or not.

You should really be ashamed and look at yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Inexorably
that's not even 'eye for an eye', that's more like 'eye for a fingernail'.

Are you seriously saying sexual assault is tantamount to a fingernail?
Disgusted.
"which he photographed himself engaging in sexual contact with an African American baby girl 12 to 18 months old.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3791449/Iowa-teen-19-filmed-having-sexual-intercourse-toddler-posted-video-online-receives-NO-prison-time-despite-guilty-plea.html#ixzz4SkiMQKy0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Whoa...so a racist rapist, can't get lower, the scummy ****

if he don't rot in pen he should burn in hell
What the fffffffffff :angry:
Original post by ypslvi
If the perpetrator was muslim or an immigrant you would be going off your head making threads saying ' IMMIGRANT RAPES CHILD AND GETS AWAY WITH IT- SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE LIBERALS'.

But because the perpetrator is a white american boy you don't give a ****.

You really are a dumb piece of ****.

#exposed
There must be some sort of rational reason behind it. Maybe he is a complete mentalist and he got asylum time instead?

Grasping at straws here but I think it's probably because mummy and daddy are rich.
So it says he was charged with 2nd Degree Sex Assault and was facing 25 yrs

but he plead guilty to a totally different charge called Engaging in Lascivious Acts with a Minor

That's how he got off-he had the legal team and family to modify his charges for lesser time, unfortunately

Same with Casey Anthony. She SHOULD HAVE been charged with Accessory to Crime because apparently in US if you assist someone on a crime, you get charged with the same time even if you didn't do anything. (based on a docufilm I saw about a teenager from one of the states who accompanied his mates on a burglary that ended in murder. He got as much time as they did, more than life sentence, when he just sat outside as lookout, though they broke in and shot him). Casey apparently knew her daughter was killed as she had her body in the trunk.

Yet her lawyer got her tried for Murder. So she got off as there was no evidence she committed murder. She was charged with the wrong crime on purpose smh.

So was this boy, he plead guilty to a lesser crime than what he actually did.

What I wanna know is, how did he get a black baby? O___o
Original post by TercioOfParma
There must be some sort of rational reason behind it. Maybe he is a complete mentalist and he got asylum time instead?

Grasping at straws here but I think it's probably because mummy and daddy are rich.

please read my above quote, you actually are right :\
this **** is why I don't watch the news
Original post by 0to100
So it says he was charged with 2nd Degree Sex Assault and was facing 25 yrs

but he plead guilty to a totally different charge called Engaging in Lascivious Acts with a Minor

That's how he got off-he had the legal team and family to modify his charges for lesser time, unfortunately

Same with Casey Anthony. She SHOULD HAVE been charged with Accessory to Crime because apparently in US if you assist someone on a crime, you get charged with the same time even if you didn't do anything. (based on a docufilm I saw about a teenager from one of the states who accompanied his mates on a burglary that ended in murder. He got as much time as they did, more than life sentence, when he just sat outside as lookout, though they broke in and shot him). Casey apparently knew her daughter was killed as she had her body in the trunk.

Yet her lawyer got her tried for Murder. So she got off as there was no evidence she committed murder. She was charged with the wrong crime on purpose smh.

So was this boy, he plead guilty to a lesser crime than what he actually did.

What I wanna know is, how did he get a black baby? O___o

Man that's ****ed.
Man that's ****ed.

their system is appalling, they are literally letting people get away with murder and heinous **** because of their wealth
Original post by L i b
I do. Branding people for life and making it difficult for them to work is certainly not going to help their rehabilitation, is it?

You're very naive if you think somebody like this could be rehabilitated and re-integrated back into society.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
You're very naive if you think somebody like this could be rehabilitated and re-integrated back into society.

Nobody's ever actually ****ing tried though, have they? Of course they sodding can't at the moment because nobody bothers to so much as make a pass at it.
Apologists.. apologists.. everywhere.....
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Nobody's ever actually ****ing tried though, have they? Of course they sodding can't at the moment because nobody bothers to so much as make a pass at it.

Well they have so that's just plain false.

Some can be rehabilitated some can't. People who rape babies I very much doubt they could be reformed. Even if they were, who would hire them? How would his community accept him?
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Well they have so that's just plain false.

Some can be rehabilitated some can't. People who rape babies I very much doubt they could be reformed. Even if they were, who would hire them? How would his community accept him?

People have actively tried to solve the underlying issues that cause people to be attracted to children and want to sexually harass them?

This is news.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
People have actively tried to solve the underlying issues that cause people to be attracted to children and want to sexually harass them?

This is news.

It's reallly not :tongue:
Reply 78
i hope the baby's family find him
Reply 79

I don't know if his parents are rich
The state of Iowa are quite notorious for their lax punishments for sex offenders.
Seven teachers got no jail time after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting students.

Can't say I'm very surprised.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending