Science : "if you want to get laid, be a ****"

Watch
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Most people would think if it’s not good looks that make a man most attractive to women, then it’s definitely a sense of humor.

But studies consistently show that altruism is a top quality women are drawn to when they are looking for a relationship.

The women chose the selfish, attractive men for a one-night stand. But for a long-term relationship, they chose the altruistic man whether he was attractive or not.

Read more at http://www.businessinsider.my/women-...zZTy5qEfDel.99

Time to stop giving a **** about other people's well being and start grabbing pussies.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
I could have told you that
Its always been pretty obvious, with both genders too
B*tchy girls and good looking pricks are always the ones finding love before everyone else
A nice personality is the one thing we always claim we want our partner to have yet we always seems to pass up all the nice guys and girls
'Nice guys always finish last' - never a truer statement said
Moral Resurgance
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So presumably criminals are the biggest players then...
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Moral Resurgance)
So presumably criminals are the biggest players then...
Actually, there's truth to this; criminals generally exhibit character traits ("bad boy") that women find attractive, hence why you do tend to find offenders having no difficult finding partners.

Sad reality, but it's what happens.
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you actually believe OP, Elliot Rodgers would have been swimming in pussy.

The sort of personalities who rack up extreme numbers are guys who have salesman type personalities, extroverts who are able to take a tonne of rejection in their stride.
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What the skull n crossbones dude above me said.

A few of my friends have slept with over 60 girls. That kind of number takes a lot of effort. You need the gift of the gab, and to accept it's a numbers game.

There is no strategy that is universal. If you are the sort of person to look up how to get girls or what sort of guy you need to be to get girls; that is the problem right there.

If you dabble into the science of it all, you're losing sight of what it is all about: natural human interaction.

Patience. The booty will come to you.
Lord Samosa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Looking at reasons why you aren't getting pussy, or what kind of guys get pussy. Is the reason you're still a virgin.

it's almost always down to a lack of simple social skills.
Angry Bird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
take tren
Nirvana1989-1994
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
https://m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/?r...t&compact=true

Charliepops97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
B*tchy girls and good looking pricks are always the ones finding love before everyone else
A nice personality is the one thing we always claim we want our partner to have yet we always seems to pass up all the nice guys and girls
And im the nice one who is always getting passed and the guys that i like always likes the sluts or my friends and come to me for advice hahaha
Diego Costa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Guys don't necessarily get girls because they are d*cks. It's because along with that they are usually more forward, confident and sure of themselves than the average bloke.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Diego Costa)
Guys don't necessarily get girls because they are d*cks. It's because along with that they are usually more forward, confident and sure of themselves than the average bloke.
I agree with this but "strong, silent" types drive birds mad as well lol girls are getting more forward these days and do the pulling and approaching themselves and when they do they go for sat back hench stroppy lads.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
you sound bitter. those lads get sex or at least female attention a lot but rarely get a proper relationship despite a horde of females after em. I'm in that group unfortunately. not as fun as it seems, when it comes to relationships, I'd rather be a nice guy because they get nice girls. But bad bois get crazy *****es, hence being single and mostly lucking up with one night stands and/or troubled partners/partnerships :\
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by l'etranger)
If you actually believe OP, Elliot Rodgers would have been swimming in pussy.

The sort of personalities who rack up extreme numbers are guys who have salesman type personalities, extroverts who are able to take a tonne of rejection in their stride.
elliot was a PROPER STUD amirite PrinceHarrys lol
(cue elliot's wink gif)
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You know men are doing something wrong when women can pull more women than some guys
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgU4a4WYLTo
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:sexface:
Clockrice
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The problem is the girls sleep with the d*cks, then they want to settle down or have a proper relationship and none of the good guy's like them anymore because of how the acted before. Same happens with the F boy's too. So in the end they aren't happy at all and die alone.
username1726117
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Clockrice)
The problem is the girls sleep with the d*cks, then they want to settle down or have a proper relationship and none of the good guy's like them anymore because of how the acted before. Same happens with the F boy's too. So in the end they aren't happy at all and die alone.
Pretty much this.
SirMilkSheikh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Clockrice)
That's not true actually. There is always a desperate white knight willing to wife up some bad boy's sloppy seconds.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads