Student3223
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone who has already done the AQA unit 1 2016 exam could remember the Parliamentary Law Making questions? I'm fine on the other 2 topics but i'm worried about this part for my mock! Thanks
Flillian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Student3223)
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone who has already done the AQA unit 1 2016 exam could remember the Parliamentary Law Making questions? I'm fine on the other 2 topics but i'm worried about this part for my mock! Thanks
How did your mock go?
Pathy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi guy I'm self teaching myself As law I want to ask if for As law for the exams do I need to learn ALL topics on Law Making ( parliamentary law making, delegated Leg etc)and legal system( The civil courts and other forms of ADR, The legal profession etc) Do we need to cover all the topics in depth or can I just choose 2 topics from each for example law making I can focus on parliamentary law making and delegated leg and for legal system I can focus on the civil court and other forms of ADR and the legal profession please help me I need help thanks everyone in advance
Student3223
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Pathy)
Hi guy I'm self teaching myself As law I want to ask if for As law for the exams do I need to learn ALL topics on Law Making ( parliamentary law making, delegated Leg etc)and legal system( The civil courts and other forms of ADR, The legal profession etc) Do we need to cover all the topics in depth or can I just choose 2 topics from each for example law making I can focus on parliamentary law making and delegated leg and for legal system I can focus on the civil court and other forms of ADR and the legal profession please help me I need help thanks everyone in advance
Hey, no for unit 1 you only need to learn 3 topics in full detail as you're answering 9 questions all together - 3 questions for each topic, but you need to know absolutely everything for each of the three topics!
Pathy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, no for unit 1 you only need to learn 3 topics in full detail as you're answering 9 questions all together - 3 questions for each topic, but you need to know absolutely everything for each of the three topics!
Thank you for replying back me i appreciate it and iv chosen parliamenary law-making delegated Leg for Law making topic

for the legal system iv chosen the civil courts and other forms of ADR and The legal profession and other sources of advice and funding

So are you saying that i need to pick another topic from which section A OR B ? and I swear i'll have to answer 6 questions from 2 chosen topics no ?

and thank you for helping me xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (72)
15.58%
Uncertainty around my education (79)
17.1%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (42)
9.09%
Isolating with family (28)
6.06%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (19)
4.11%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (38)
8.23%
Loneliness (45)
9.74%
Financial worries (15)
3.25%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (44)
9.52%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
7.14%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (47)
10.17%

Watched Threads