Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Because A) I'm in a random mood, with no-one to take it out on; B) I like asking random questions; and C) There's nothing on UKL I feel like posting on, I'm going to pose this question to you all:

For some reason, you're dead, and as you've been very good, you've been rewarded with your own personal heaven. What's it like??

Rep for the most creative, detailed and amusing descriptions

ReputationRep:
    Why it's like UKL full of interesting people to talk with .

ReputationRep:
    Picture the scene:

ya walk through this dense foliage and step out into this b-e-a-UTIFUL oriental garden. U take a stroll around and take in the wonderful flowers, trees, the koi carp.

U Get to one of those pagoda things, all gold leaf and squishy pillows inside. But that's not all! U bump into a soaking wet Lucy Liu who just popped into the shower....and....ahhh.....*dribb le*

Nuff Said

ReputationRep:
    my idea of heaven would be:

firstly id have angel wings purely because id be dead and unable to enjoy other luxuries so wings wud keep me amused for eternity.
    all my family and loved ones will eventually meet me there along with music and film legends of the past e.g. freddy mercury, elvis, marilyn monroe and james dean.
    its full of love and there is no hate, war or religion or money.
    its not in the sky because it wud be a ***** of a journey back down to earth to haunt those enemies you had when you were once alive.instead its a huge bubble in part of a parallel universe.
    there would be a stage with the worlds greatest festival line up including bands who are no longer together and those who you wish would never break up.
    and most importantly there would be a computer with completely free internet access so that all past UKL members cud still start completely random threads such as this one

ooo and id eat everyday and never put on weight

ReputationRep:
    Elvis isn't dead!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sooooooo not gonna happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    Elvis isn't dead!!!!
    oh crap yeh i forgot hes actualy working in my local tescos

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I should answer my own question

In my personal heaven, only intelligent/creative/random people are allowed in. Everyone is into some kind of creative art form and everywhere you look, people are just lying around, playing music, reading, writing, painting etc, on pretty white fluffy clouds. Randomness and creativity are THE qualities to have in my heaven! When people aren't being creative they sit around on clouds drinking mocha frappucinos (not that i can spell that) and delighting in just knowing each other. Razorlight and Muse follow me round everywhere serenading me unless I tell them that I'm bored, and every week there's a really cool gig where everyone has a fabulous time. Every building has a library, and redheads are the new blondes :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    oh crap yeh i forgot hes actualy working in my local tescos
    he snuffed it. he dead. he worm food.

ReputationRep:
    It will be hollywood style with F. Poste

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    redheads are the new blondes :cool:
    hey u like redheads to!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Sooooooo not gonna happen.
    Come on, you know you want to tell us all what it's like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Mundi)

....U bump into a soaking wet Lucy Liu who just popped into the shower....and....ahhh.....*dribb le*

Nuff Said
    what end of you is dribbling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    It will be hollywood style with F. Poste
    Flattery will get you everywhere

(Original post by Rex Mundi)
    hey u like redheads to!?!
    I am a redhead!

ReputationRep:
    Come on, you know you want to tell us all what it's like
    No, I mean I'm not going to heaven, so not much point .

ReputationRep:
    No, I mean I'm not going to heaven, so not much point .
    That's why it's a hypothetical scenario

ReputationRep:
    Read the last chapter of A history of the world in 10.5 chapters by Julian Barnes!

ReputationRep:
    That's why it's a hypothetical scenario
    But if I think about it and plan it then I'll just be even more depressed when I get to hell

ReputationRep:
    But if I think about it and plan it then I'll just be even more depressed when I get to hell
    why is everyone depressed when they think they're going to hell!?!?!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

hell is full of all the bad things yes? it is for wicked people?
    AND WHAT IS BAD? drinking, drugs, sex, rock and roll (not the christian version), swearing, boobs, violent games, shooting stuff (if u like that kinda thing).

Hell is bad depending what way u look at it from. I know how i look at it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    Elvis isn't dead!!!!
    He just went home!! lol! I love that film!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.