The Student Room Group

GCSE Additional Science OCR 21st Century Revision Guide - Higher CGP

If anyone has this revision guide can you please tell me the online code so I could use it as they dont sell them in stores anymore due to the new GCSE's. Therefore I would be immensely appreciative if anyone could give me the code, thank you!

If you could message me the code then that would be great!
Original post by Daydreamer3
If anyone has this revision guide can you please tell me the online code so I could use it as they dont sell them in stores anymore due to the new GCSE's. Therefore I would be immensely appreciative if anyone could give me the code, thank you!

If you could message me the code then that would be great!

I don't have the code, but have you checked amazon and ebay? People might be selling second hand copies of the guide there.
Original post by rayquaza17
I don't have the code, but have you checked amazon and ebay? People might be selling second hand copies of the guide there.

Oh but do you have the revision guide and if so, is it possible if you could send me some images of the pages because am not allowed to purchase online sadly :\
Original post by Daydreamer3
Oh but do you have the revision guide and if so, is it possible if you could send me some images of the pages because am not allowed to purchase online sadly :\

I sat my GCSEs 5 years ago so unfortunately I do not have my revision guide still.
Could you not ask your teachers if they have a copy you could borrow?
Original post by rayquaza17
I sat my GCSEs 5 years ago so unfortunately I do not have my revision guide still.
Could you not ask your teachers if they have a copy you could borrow?

Oh, I understand and no I wouldnt be able to since our school recommend the Collins one which I believe is not quite as good as the CGP and therefore they wouldnt have that copy. But thank you anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest