If you do A Level Sociology New Spec:

Watch
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I did the New Spec AQA AS Level Sociology last year, however I have now transferred colleges now doing a completely different course.

I still have a lot of my revision material and resources I used last year on my laptop (word documents & powerpoints), and if anyone wants to use it, since I have no use for it now but someone else might find it useful for aiding their revision...

Message me if your interested

Update: it is Family and Households, and Education, research methods, and theories which I have
dannydevil117
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I would kindly appreciate your revision notes!
Chronoscope
Rep:
(Original post by dannydevil117)
Hi, I would kindly appreciate your revision notes!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4454598

here you go! enjoy
dannydevil117
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
When do you recommend to start revising?
Chronoscope
Rep:
(Original post by dannydevil117)
When do you recommend to start revising?
as early as possible as you've probably seen there's a lot of content.

I'd probably say proper revising as soon as you get January mocks back (if you do them - if not either before/after christmas, it could be pushed until Easter (v. bad advice - don't leave actual learning this late) probably at least 1-2 hours of sociology revision especially around Easter as a minimum - as a guide

>It depends how you revise and if you need to create resources e.g. flashcards, or not,

please don't leave it too late do what your college recommends - my sixth form recommended each hour spent in college on that subject should be mirrored revising
CharmingCat
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I really would appreciate the resources!
nafstudies
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
hey thank god i noticed this chat im so scared we have to redo our last year exams as last years grade does not count this is really stressful do you have any tips for how to manage this with having to reteach my self the old stuff as well as learn the new ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (104)
34.67%
Yes - a trusted person (86)
28.67%
No (78)
26%
I'm not sure (32)
10.67%

Watched Threads