Matching questionnaire for admission to Maastricht University Watch

RV200
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi

I plan to go ahead for the European Studies at the University of Maastricht next September. There is a matching questionnaire for the admission process. What kind of questions are there in this questionnaire?

What do you think about the European Studies at Maastricht?

Thank you
Sam-Louise
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I completed the matching questionnaire around a month and a half ago for Biomed at Maastricht, it was mainly about my expectations about the course, my skills, and them assessing your attributes to see whether you have a realistic study goals as well as a chance of doing well and enjoying it. Also to see if I'd find the PBL system helpful. The last question for me was almost like a 'practice PBL' question. I stressed about it much more than I should have, but I received a positive response from them so it must have gone well! Good Luck!
(Original post by RV200)
Hi

I plan to go ahead for the European Studies at the University of Maastricht next September. There is a matching questionnaire for the admission process. What kind of questions are there in this questionnaire?

What do you think about the European Studies at Maastricht?

Thank you
ewino
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
how can i give the matching questionnaire for maastricht university? does the university send an email?
Hobbiiinz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A couple of days after you apply, Maastricht University assesses your admissibility and sends you a matching form to the email registered in studielink. They also create an account in their system (MyUM) where you should upload all relevant documents (high school diploma or grades transcript). If you complete it before May 1, you are automatically admitted, even if the matching procedure has a negative outcome.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (234)
60%
No (156)
40%

Watched Threads